004

real life !

real life !

George couldn't tell if he regretted his decision yet. He was sat in his room, staring at his monitor that displayed his girlfriend's stream while she was on a platonic date with his best friend. To be fair, he may have forgotten about the date portion of Love or Host and regardless of the fact that it was strictly platonic, he wanted to be there with them. He felt like a fan, sitting in front of the monitors Dream bought during his visit and watching as the stream went on.

Aspyn had her camera on and was smiling widely, laughing along with Dream for the majority of the stream. He was attempting to teach her how to speedrun and despite Aspyn's crazy talent in bed wars, she wasn't doing very well.

George was so bored, impatiently tapping his finger as he waited for the stream to end so he could talk to both of them. After another year-long minute, he logged onto their server. A flush illuminated in his cheeks as Aspyn visibly beamed at his appearance on her stream. "George!" She cheered, despite him not being present in the discord call.

You whisper to Ange1: are you done yet? :(

Aspyn laughed as the message appeared on her screen, causing George's stomach to do cartwheels. He would never get used to the feelings she'd give him.

Ange1 whispers to you: almost
Ange1 whispers to you: you can come in the call, silly boy

George rolled his eyes at the nickname, but rushed to join the call on their discord server.

"Hello!"

"Are you done yet? I'm boredddd." George whined immediately, being mindful that he was heard in the stream.

The sound of Aspyn's gleeful laughter surged through his headset. "George!" She scolded teasingly. "You chose him for me!" She reminded him, and Dream hummed in agreement.

"Yeah, you didn't have to choose me, George." He mocked, smiling from his room a floor above George's. George took the closet object to him, which was his pillow luckily, and threw it at the ceiling as if it would hurt Dream.