Thunderbird ships for a rp

.

.

there base aka   Tracy island/ prime island

Tracy Island is situated somewhere in a remote sector of the central Pacific Ocean, midway betwen Japan, Australia and South America

Built on an extinct volcano, this island possesses enormous lava tubes and underground cave systems that provide a natural infrastructure. There is some cutting-edge technology is in use throughout, including a team of autonomous maintenance robots. A holographic/physical-cloaking device enables the island to create its own cloud-cover... rendering it undiscoverable to any observers. Underneath the main house are vast caverns, where the family can stockpile raw materials. They can even mine and refine metal ore from their island.

A streamlined two-story villa to one's personal design, sited on an outcrop of rock overlooking a palm-fringed apron - which offered the perfect location. The décor of the main house reflects the taste in oriental design and culture. A spacious lounge forms the focus of the main building, with family bedrooms and a small laboratory workshop on the same floor - all fitted with the latest audio and visual systems, including micro-layer flat-screen TVs and total-surround audio players and speakers. There's also a family dining room, a breakfast nook and a modern kitchen fitted with the latest-model atomic cooker. From the lower floor, access can be made to a complex of leisure facilities built into the island's labyrinth of caves. A gym, shooting range, billiard room, a small cinema, a music room and an indoor pool are just a few of the amenities that the family can enjoy during moments of relaxation.

The centre of family life, accessed by a smaller reception room leading off a central hallway, the main Lounge is spacious and well-lit. Angled French windows along one wall open onto a full-length balcony, from the split-level floor space. Directly facing the main desk, to the left of the room's main entrance, visitors will see portraits of five beings in everyday casual attire. In the far corner diagonally opposite the main entrance, are the main desk and work station. Behind the desk are shelves lined with books and personal mementos, surrounding a video monitor built into a compact electronic control unit and communication post. Originally mounted on twin supports, the desk could be raised to the ceiling when not in use. Just off the kitchen is a small tropical patio, with a door leading outside the villa. The medical facility is fitted with two beds, each with the latest Auto Nurse monitors, for patients; as well as a desk to carry out medical tests.

 The medical facility is fitted with two beds, each with the latest Auto Nurse monitors, for patients; as well as a desk to carry out medical tests

.

.

the ships

.

Thunderbird 1 piloted by Kieron