Chapter - 2

~~~~
The girl who was staring at the balcony, drinking wine, softly heard the male’s voice before he kissed her nape gently.

It was already past 12 am. It wasn’t a full moon, waxing gibbous. She wanted to complain but wasn’t really in that position.

“I really wanted to see a full moon from here.” Without even looking at the moon she whispered as her view was the hand snaking around her waist. She was suppressing her emotions, maybe teasing him.

“You want werewolves?” He hugged her sweetly from the waist after kissing her and proceeded to stare at the moon instead which apparently.

“Are you one?”

“I’ll let you know if I meet one, I believe in vixens by the way.” He all of a sudden pulled her quickly to face him and almost forgot that she had something on her hand.

The wine spilled, fortunately not on them, but unfortunately on a part of the white sculpted railing she was leaned onto a while ago.

“Uh oh.” They both giggled at the clumsiness.

It was the love making they say, the honeymoon phase? Apparently, the love making after midnight was someone’s personal thing they shared with their other half.

The rhythm of the bodies when the world is supposed to sleep, when the masses are supposed to breathe the air in a slow pace, finding themselves a world which isn’t supposed to exist, they were making their own world, own world of love, secret rendezvous, breathing the air in their own way, in a different phase.

They were publicly together unlike the place which they were sharing at the moment. A part of the world only lovemaking is supposed to be aware about.

~~~~~~

On the balcony the view was beautiful.

The moon was beautiful, waxing gibbous, playing with the clouds as the curtains in the dark night sky.

Sooyoung clutched onto her cardigan tightly. It was a cold and cloudy night but it was way too beautiful to be tucked inside the duvets and missing it all.

“This is beautiful.” She breathed out loud.

“Full moons are overrated anyways.” Her voice was muffled after that stretch of arms and breathing still before she yawned.

The faint music coming from the room inside wasn’t enough to stop her brain from playing her favorite melodies in her head. The melodies were louder than the actual music out there and she was really glad for it.

The place was calm with no city noise, only sounds of the rustling leaves dancing the night away. Making her follow them.

She slowly let herself lose into the feeling and started dancing with her melodies she loved. She really wasn’t a professional but she wasn’t really bad either, or at least that’s what she chose to believe because she remembered someone telling her that she underappreciated her skills.

Anyways, it really wasn’t about how good or how bad it was, it was all about living in that moment, and was really living it.

Swaying her body with the beats, pretending to be a professional contemporary dancer wasn’t really a bad idea.

It seemed to work. It was kind of romantic too. Dancing in the moonlight alone, but still it was beautiful.

Irene left the chaos of the hall room after a while, feeling kind of exhausted by the excitement they all shared today. With a glass of wine in her hands, even without trying, it was her thing anyways.