Chapter - 5

~~~
The night of love was a wild one, push and pull of the two forces binding into one. The sensual touches, the dripping arousal fulfilling the needs by making them crave more of it, believing in the thing called love more than ever.

The hands, reaching places they couldn’t on their own, in the ways they realized they needed.

The names were exchanged in the breathless moans instead, not afraid of being louder than bombs in the middle of that moonlit night in the place they owned for a few days in a remote place.

The clothes are all over the place, some still on the body waiting to be taken off as the time will pass by with the growth of heat taking in.

Their J and T initials on their necklace, making out just like them with every moment of the distance lost.

The male pushed the girl of nearly his height against the wall without retracting the lips which were still on each other’s.

The heat, the wild taking in more to the point that the things falling was nowhere near the priority at that moment, it was the last night of love they were going to have in that place, might as well have it as the most memorable one, right?

It was just another wild push this time and the girl’s raking hands ended up colliding with their favorite vase falling on the floor.

The male halted the love making to pick that vase up which was shattered in pieces now.

“I’m sorry love I-” The male as he picked a bigger piece up was pulled up by a hand behind his neck pulling him in.

The girl kissed him passionately again, continued as the male, still in the high, joined quickly with that white ceramic piece still in his hands, bearing all of the pressure the male was putting feeling the rush. Not even afraid of the thing on his hand.

Too much to handle, he ended up hitting the wall with that ceramic with a powerful blow, leaving it with a huge scratch, scaring the girl a little as she looked at the damaged spot on the wall.

“I’m sorry” He giggled wide-eyed realizing what he did as his hands quickly abandoned the piece and carried the female figure towards the nearby king-sized bed instead.

It somehow ended up with a morning of the girl still naked under the covers waking up seeing the partner sketching another partly blank canvas with the memories he wanted to cherish.

It was unusual for him to sketch, he was more of a painter, but still he did occasionally anyways.

Using his fingers to rub the shades to add a smudgy effect at times, he sketched a masterpiece, if that girl wasn’t really being too biased about the art because of the artist she cherished. 

After some final strokes and use of his wrist instead of fingers to smudge, he was done.

He took a look at his smudged finger with a straight face before proceeding to rub a few on the girl’s face. Still in the high of the sleep, she tried her best to get those fingers off her face but her giggles were taking the best of her.

“Hey please Tennie~~” Giggle… from both of the sides.

~~

“J and T? Sounds familiar.” Sooyoung mumbled when she was supposed to be sleeping instead of staring at her ceiling in the dark.

“Stop making assumptions just because Johnny has a crush on Ten, who is taken by the way.” Seulgi mumbled who was sleeping next to her.

“What? Why did you even think of that?” Sooyoung started to laugh as she remembered all the times she had teased Johnny for it.