Chapter - 4

~~~

“We’ll be leaving in an hour. Ok, I’ll call you when we leave.” The male left the room on call.

Seeing the window left open, a stray cat entered and started to explore the hall room left empty.

The table wasn't too far away from the open window, in fact it was quite close for the cat to take a leap right from the window, so the cat did what the girl was really afraid of, throwing things away just to fill their curiosities.

The cat stepped on a CD, the furball actually ended up pushing that slippery disk to the table to the point that it slipped off the table and fell down.

Of course, it was of no concern to that little feline so she went on to push another thing down just to find out how it might sound falling maybe.

There was this fancy wooden box closed, capturing the cat’s attention. That little animal took no time in pushing that fancy box down in the same direction of where the CD fell down.

It fell right on that disk, maybe ended up cracking it a bit.

Succeeded in making that thing fall, someone definitely heard it, a male in a white tee entered the room.

“Ah, no. Go away.” He whisper-screamed at the animal who didn’t really care at that moment.

He quickly picked that box up and checked if it was damaged or not. Fortunately, it was hard enough to survive a simple blow like that, but unfortunately the CD wasn’t strong enough, it cracked a little with a scratch or two.

“Oh no!” He covered his head in a huge sigh. That CD was supposed to be a symbol of their memories together.

What felt devastating was the fact that the written part on the CD ‘Together, forever’ which was written in Thai, was the part of the CD that cracked. Forever was fine but the together part wasn’t.

The cat meowed at him which reminded him of how his lover asked him to shut the window off in case the cat breaks in. He should’ve listened to her seriously but it was already too late.

“Ssh, go away mischief ball, before you ruin anything else.”  The male shushed away that stray looking cat roaming around the window before that dirt covered fur ball made her way out of the window.

He then looked around to see his lover’s figure, he heard her footsteps in the room next to the hall he was using. He quickly wrapped that broken CD held by a colorful fancy paper before keeping it deep inside a fancy box on the table.

~~

The next day Sooyoung made sure to click pics of anything that was there in Thai and sent all of them to Ten on Kakaotalk before she received the replies from him.

“They were all just sweet love notes to their lover. They described the girl so maybe the girl was Korean and the male was Thai.” Sooyoung took the sip of her coffee as she sat in the hall with Seulgi next to her and the other scattered in the room.

“What?” Johnny, who was passing by, heard them.

“Ah, did we trigger something?” Sooyoung cocked her eyes looking at the direction of the tall male questioning.

“Shut up Soo!” Seulgi lightly hit her, noticing the teasing.

“Trigger what? I heard something Thai, am I right?” It was Irene sitting on the couch next to theirs looking at Johnny and then girls.

“It’s about a bo-” Sooyoung was cut immediately by the girl next to her.

“It’s about a book we’re reading, together. A Thai love story.” Seulgi laughed out loudly to grasp their attention to herself.