Part Eight.

Finn put on such a brave face for his family. Tommy suffering the loss of his wife made Arthur and John pick up the pieces, meaning Finn also had to step up. After the near miss of being shot, June's parents pretty much forbid her from leaving the house. They started to homeschool her temporarily until they deemed it safe to leave.

June had never felt so down. All she wanted was to see Finn. See how he is, take his family flowers and try and comfort him. He had been outside of her window a few times at night. The girl would happily get cold shoulders and a red face from the nighttime breeze just to have a whisper conversation with him. They planned to have another one tonight.

"June! You have a visitor!" He mother shouted up the stairs. Shocked, but excited June ran down the stairs, hoping to see Finn by the door, but stopped in her tracks when she saw George. She hadn't seen him since that night. When Finn saved her from being shot, George stood in the corner laughing. He gave her a snide comment about how she should of been shot. Should of died.

"George" she said curtly, once her mother was out of ear shot.

"Alright, no need of the attitude" He smirks, leaning on the door frame.

"What do you want?" June asks, her confidence boosting knowing her parents were inside of the house.

"What? I can't come and see my girlfriend?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm not your girlfriend" she pouts, crossing her arms. She suddenly felt tired of all of his games and bullying. She should of been this confident a long time ago.

"Ohhh with Finn now is it? Don't think I haven't taken a walk at night and see you hanging out of your window at him... shall I tell Mrs Hathaway?.... MRS HATHA-" George calls loudly, but before he could finish June places her hands over his mouth. His smirk disappeared as he opens his mouth and bites down on the inside of her hand, catching her finger in his mouth and not letting go. June tries her best not the scream but couldn't help but let the tears fall. His hands reach up and gab her wrists, yanking them down by his side, pulling her closer.

"Don't you dare touch me" he spits in her face, shoving her back.

"You're a fucking bully George. You're vile. A monster even! You'll never find love in this life if you keep going as you are" the words fall from June's mouth like venom. Shocking herself that she swore, but shocking George more by the words she said. Before June could defend herself, George raised his arm, clenched his hand into. Fist and bought it down onto June's face. Without looking to see of anyone was watching, he runs off in the direction of home, leaving June stood on the doorstep clutching her eye.

"Mum, I'm having a bath then off to bed!" She cries, running up the stairs before her mother could question her.

Once she reached the bathroom, June looked at herself in the mirror. A black eye was already forming and her nose was bleeding.

"Fuck it" she clenches her jaw. She knew, once she had a bath, she needed to make a plan.

A plan to escape.

A plan to leave this place.