9

[TW: Knives, blood, cutting, possession, shooting, mental problems. If any of these trigger you, I don't suggest reading this chapter]

Sam found himself sitting in the same position on the beach, the small waves lapping steadily against the shore.

Little did he know, Tommy was there, watching from the forest a little ways off.  The knives on Tommy's belt glinted in the moonlight, and a look of bloodlust was visible on his face.

He emerged from the shadows, his expression dark and a malicious smile on his face. He approached Sam quietly, but Sam's good hearing picked up the small footsteps on the soft, squishy sand.

Sam assumed that it was Ranboo again, so he didn't turn around.

What a mistake that was..

Tommy slid out a knife from its leather cover on the belt, and it made a little metal sound. Sam finally turned around and saw the tall boy standing above him, holding a knife with a devious stare.

       "T-Tommy? Tommy! T-Tommy please- no             Tommy DON'T-"

Blood ran down the side of Sam's face. He stared at Tommy, breathless, the scar on the side of his face gushing blood.

Tears welled in his eyes as he stared at the possessed boy. He knew that the real Tommy wasn't in control of his body at the moment.

Tommy reached into a backpack he had and slowly pulled out a gun, freshly loaded with new bullets. Sam's eyes focused on the gun, time slowing down as he looked from Tommy's face to the gun.

                            "Tommy plea-"

He was cut short. A scream and he flopped down onto the sand, turning it red. Tommy grinned and put away the gun. He turned heel and stalked away.

________________________________

Sapnap came through the door and immediately dropped the bags he'd been holding. He found George, curled in the corner, crying, rocking back and forth and babbling nonsense to himself.

He ran over to his friend and shook him, screaming his name, but George wouldn't snap out of it.

His mind..his sanity..it was-

                            SHATTERED

_____________________________

Tubbo stared silently at the red cuts lining his arms. He didn't know what happened. But it happened . He hurt. His-his arms!

No...

________________________________

Tubbo cried.

George cried.

Sapnap cried.

Wilbur cried.

Even Tommy cried.

Phil held it down.

Heaven was crashing down around them and hell rose above.

                                                                              fin.