Author's note (Hiatus)

Hey, guys, I'm really sorry. My studies have finally caught on with me, despite me always managing to override them with fanfiction priorities and deadlines, and it seems I cannot do that anymore; I apologise. I know I said I'd update fortnightly, but it's been a month and 5 days and no idea has come to my brain, not any solid idea, any way, that can last 3000 words. It's all just tiny angst snippets, some conflict, and once again, I am stuck because it's at the connector phrase. Previously I planned something, but it was brought awry by a chunk of words I wrote, and now I don't know how to proceed to the next idea because I don't know how to link them together. That I apologise for, too. It means that I'm not good enough a writer, to keep y'all waiting like that. So I've made up my mind. This series, "Chronicles of the North Sea",  will retain a state of hiatus, so that you guys don't have to open wattpad every day and go, "Has Z updated?" It's tiring, I would know, after waiting ages for a book since 2017 to update but it never did. So...in a way that's for the best, please don't be looking forward to a chapter upload, but instead just feel surprise when there is finally one.

With my regrets and apologies,
Z, out.