12. Yes!

Will you be my girlfriend? the sign reads.

I sit there in shock for a second before throwing down my headphones and running towards Dream, who had somehow stood up without me noticing.

"Yes!" I yell and hug him. He unwrings his hands to hug me back.

Clay pulls away from the hug slightly to kiss my forehead, and so I pull away more to grab his face gently and kiss him on the lips. Which he eagerly returns.

"I'm so glad you said yes" He grins from ear to ear.

"How could I not?" I smile equally as wide, feeling my cheeks getting warm.

"Should we tell them?" I nod to the computers, after hearing a faint yelling coming from my headphones.

"Nah, make 'em wait a little longer" Clay chuckles, bringing me in for another hug.

Suddenly Clay's phone dings and he bursts out laughing after looking at the text.

"It's Sapnap, he said 'Dude, what'd she say, y'all've been gone for ages'"

I burst out laughing, "Thats enough torture, let's tell them."

We both hop back on the computers.

"Hey guys!" We both say with smirks on our faces.

The call falls silent as people recognize our voices and then peaks with yelling and screaming.

"She said yes!" Clay yells over the commotion, which then causes even more chaos.

My attention is brought back to the game as people began running out of the forest. Someone was shooting of fireworks, multiple people were killing and being killed. Someone was running around on a horse. Everyone was yelling. And here I was, the happiest I've ever been.