8. Movie Night

A few more days of school and work pass. I keep talking to Clay and even play on the server a couple more times.

It's now Saturday and I'm hoping to make plans with Clay. Around lunchtime, Clay FaceTimes me.

"Hi y/n. How are you?"

"I'm good. You?"

"I'm good"

Sapnap and George pop up in the background "Hi
y/n"

"Hi guys" I wave.

"So today's Georges Last night before he flies home" Clay says and I frown at that news. "We're having a movie night and wanted to invite you"

"That sounds like fun!" I say "You sure though? I don't want to intrude on 'da bois'"

"Yes!" They all shout at me through the screen.

"Alright" I laugh. "What time?"

"You can come over whenever" Clay answers "We aren't doing anything"

"OK I'll head out in an hour or so" I smile.

The guys hang up and I get in the shower. I throw on a comfy sweater and leggings, and do some basic make up.

I chat with Abby for a few minutes before leaving for Dreams house.

I pull in and get out to knock on the door but before I can Sapnap yanks the door open yelling "Y/N IS HERE"

I step inside when the other two boys walk around the corner.

"Hi!" I say.

Clay gives a quick hug, "Hi y/n"

"Good to see you again" George says.

"You too" I say.

"Want a tour?" Dream says.

"Sure!"

The three boys give a quick tour before everyone ends up on the couches. We all just chat for a while.

"Hey guys let's go to the store and get some snacks for tonight" says Sapnap.

"Yeah!" Everyone agrees.

We all pile into Dreams car and head for the store

----------------

We get to the store and grab a bunch of candy, popcorn, some drinks and chips and a couple movies.

We all decide to get pizza before heading back to Clay's house.

Once we get back we all pile on the couch with all our food.

George and Sapnap do very little to hide the fact they purposely sit so Dream and I would be next to each other. We surround ourselves with our treats and pillows and blankets Dream had brought out.

"What should we watch first?" Clay asks.

George and Sapnap shrug their shoulders.

"I've been wanting to watch Hamilton lately" I suggest.

"Yes!"

"That sounds good"

"Alright" Clay brings up Disney+ and clicks on Hamilton.

I spend most of the time singing along with the boys joining in at times. When it gets to the Burn scene Sapnap gives a solo and George performs an interpretive dance.

"They're really into this" I whisper to Clay.

"Mhm"

"I hope that you buuuuuurnn" Sapnap sings slightly off key as George finds a crazy ending pose.