5. Meeting the Friends

---------Y/N POV---------

The next few days pass quickly as I'm busy with school and work...and face timing and texting Clay.

I wake up Saturday morning and check my phone. I wonder why my battery is so low before I remember I was on face time with Dream. He must have ended it after realizing I fell asleep. I smile and plug in my phone when I notice I got a text from him.

"George flew in last night, would you want to go mini golfing with him, Sapnap and I?"

"Omg!  Of course, that sounds super fun!" I text back.

"Great! We'll grab you at noon and grab lunch beforehand" Dream responds.

"Awesome, I can't wait!"

"I can't wait to see you" He sent.

"me neither :) " I smile.

Well I better get ready, I think to myself. But first food. I go into the kitchen and eat some toast and cereal for breakfast before hopping in the shower. I give my hair a little bit of wave and do some natural makeup before I ask Abby for clothing help again.

"ABBYY" I shout. "Can you help me pick out an outfit again?!?"

She comes in the room. "Is this for another date with Claaaaay?" She asks, wiggling her eyebrow.

"No, just going mini golfing with him and his friends, but I still wanna look cute!" I laugh.

We decide on some distressed jeans, a flower print, flowy tank top, and some Vans. "Perfect" Abby says. "Have fun!"

I check the time and see theres still a half hour before noon, so I decide to watch some youtube while I wait.

Almost have an hour later I get the "We're here :)" text from Dream and I practically bounce to the door.

As you walk to the car Sapnap gets out of the front seat and holds the door open for you. "Hey mamas" he jokingly says.

"Hi...Sapnap, thank you" you chuckle.

"You can call me Nick" Sapnap gets in the backseat. "Dang Dream, you weren't lying when you said she was really pretty"

"Shut up" Dream mumbles and tries to hide his blushing.

I just blush and thank Sapnap for the compliment.

"And this is George" Clay gestures to the back. "George, y/n, y/n George"

"Hi" I say as George says it at the same time. We both chuckle. "It's nice to meet both of you" I say to George and Sapnap.

"You too!" They both reply.

I turn to the driver of the car. "Hi Clay" I say and kiss him on the cheek.

"Ooooooh" comes from the backseat.

"Oh shut up" Clay says to them while I just giggle at them.

"So where do we wanna eat guys?" Clay asks as he pulls out of the parking lot.

"I'm up for whatever" I say.

"I want burgers" Sapnap says.

"Well I wanr tacos" George says.

"BURGERS"

"TACOS"

"IF YOU TWO DON'T KNOCK IT OFF RIGHT THIS INSTANT, I'M TURNING THE CAR AROUND AND YOU'LL GET NEITHER" Dream shouts.

"Yess Daaad" they both say.

He turns to you and asks "What do you want to eat?"

"Pizza sounds good to me" I say.

"Pizza it is" Clay says.

"Nooo" Sapnap complains.

"Ugghh" says George.

"You two wouldn't shut the hell up and stop bickering so y/n got to choose!" Dream says.

The chatting and bickering continues until you pull into the pizza place.

We order pizza and chat and eat and have fun. I get to know Sapnap and George, and Clay more, and not just watching a stream which is really cool. I can't help but smile the entire time. These guys are really cool, I'm super glad we're getting to be friends easily, I think. Then some doubt sets in and I worry about it being super weird that I'm a fan of them, but Dreams words from the other night replay in my head and I feel reassured again.

I shake my thoughts out of my head and realize we had all finished eating.

"Alright lets head out!" Dream says.