Chapter 2

"So what will it be, kid," Michael said, holding a pack of hot dogs and a box of microwaveable pasta. Boys are so lazy.

"Hmmm, pasta," I said, and he smiled. Calum sat beside me, running my thigh with his big warm hand. mm What happened in the bedroom was amazing. I wanted more of him.

"So, like, what happened with Chris, man?" Luke said, eating a Cheeto puff. He raised his eyebrow.

"He came home drunk again," I said quietly. "You know how he gets."

"I fucking hate this asshole," Ashton said, cutting up an apple on the white counter. "You should find something better. Someone more worth your time." Luke raised his eyebrows and looked at Calum, who in turn blushed and smirked at me.

"Looks like she already has!" Michael said, touching my wet hair. We all laughed. They were like my brothers.

After I ate my oh so delicious microwave pasta, the boys all said their good nights and retired to their rooms. Calum took my hand and led me into his. I walked over to the bed and sat on the corner, and Calum pushed me down by my shoulders on to my back. He started to kiss my neck and he got in between my legs, and I could feel his breath against my neck. He reached up the t shirt and grabbed my chest, and I grabbed his hair and pulled, and he let out a soft groan. He stood up and took his shorts and his boxers off. He was huge.

"Oh my..." I said breathlessly. How was that all going to fit?!

I sat up and he raised the t shirt off of my body and took my panties off. He pushed me back down and slid between my legs.

"Fuck me please," I said quietly. He smiled and bit his lip, and pushed himself inside of me.

I released a sigh and he started to push harder and harder. The feeling was incredible, I could almost feel him inside of my stomach.

"Calum..." I moaned as he put his head into my neck. I started to sweat.

"Fuck," he moaned, placing his hands on my chest. "Get on your knees," he said, and I turned around and got on all fours. He stood behind me and pushed himself inside of me, even deeper this time. My arms shook from underneath me. He grabbed my hair and balled it into his hands and pulled, pulling my head back.

"Do you like that baby?" he asked as he thrusted from behind. He put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me up to his head, panting in my ear.

"Fuck yes," I moaned, unable to breathe. He released me and placed his hands on my hips. He pulled me back harder within every thrust and my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

"Fuck, I'm close," he moaned. He took himself out of me and I sat up on my knees. He kissed my lips and I opened my mouth so that he could put himself inside of me. He grabbed my hair and his dick went all the way to the back of my throat and he moaned.

"Fuck, I'm cumming," he groaned, and I felt something warm drip into the back of my throat. He looked down at me and bit his lip, and took himself out of my mouth. He got back on the bed and spread my legs apart.

"Your turn," he said breathlessly. I laid back and he placed his head in between my legs, his tongue swirling around my clit. He looked up at me and sucked on my clit and I closed my eyes and moaned.

"Fuck, Calum," I said quietly, raking my fingers through his soft hair. He put his tongue inside of me, pushing it in and out. I wrapped my legs around his head and his nails dug into my thighs.

"I'm going to cum," I said loudly, not caring who heard. My legs started to shake and I pulled his hair as I felt myself orgasm. Chris made me orgasm a couple times but it never felt like this. It felt like I was melting in his arms.

"It tastes so good," he said as he wiped his mouth off with his forearm. I gave myself a second to breathe and stop shaking.

"That was so amazing," I said as he placed the t shirt back over my head. He leaned down and kissed my lips, swirling his tongue with mine, letting me taste myself.

"I'm gonna go take a shower, babe," he said, running his hands through his hair. He walked to his bathroom, his cute lil buttcheeks shaking as he walked. I giggled.