Chapter 1

Reagan Smith told her mother that she wanted to go walking since they just moved to California from Michigan. Her mother of course told her to be careful and to call her if she is gonna be out for over an hour. As Reagan was walking she thought about why they had to move from Michigan to California. Her dad cheated on her mom with his co-worker. Reagan had her doubts about it when they invited her over for dinner when she noticed they kept looking over at each other and smiling or winking. She kept that to herself for almost 2 months until she couldn't hold it in anymore. Her mother decided it was time for her to live out her dream and move out to California. She was to engrossed in her thoughts about how love doesn't work out that she was knocked down by a dog. She just started laughing as the dog started to lick her face. "Hazel!" She heard a guy about her age yell to the dog. She looked up from the ground and saw a really cute guy running with a girl behind him. She quickly got off the ground and grabbed  ahold of Hazel's leash and gave it to the guy and started walking away. "Wait! Are you okay?" The guy asked. "Yeah. I'm fine. Thank you." She said looking into his beautiful,soulful hazel,chocalatey brown eyes. Gosh,this guy was cute. But,she noticed the girl that was running behind him grabbed his hand. "I'm Kian Lawley and this is Andrea Russett." "I'm Reagan Smith" . She heard Something Big by Shawn Mendes playing,her phone. She got embarrassed so she quickly started to walking away and answered her phone. "Hey mom. What's up?" "Reagan,where are you? You promised me that you were gonna call if you are out over an hour." She hadn't noticed she had been gone that long and she also forgot where her house was since it was only their third day there.