Chapter 8

After they left the restaraunt and went to the O2L house,Jc and Reagan were hanging out and completely ignoring Kian. Kian started to feel like she was cheating on him with Jc. As soon as they got in the house Kian ran up the stairs and laid down. He didn't want to think they were together but when he woke up he went downstairs and they were using the same blanket,laying on the same sheet,and using the same pillow. He walked over there and pulled the blanket off of them. "Wake up!" Kian yelled. They both woke up and looked at Kian. "Kian,it's not what you think." "Okay then what is it then,Jc? It looks like you and MY girlfriend slept together." "No,Kian,we did not sleep together we just laid down. I would never do that to my best friend."  "Whatever,Jc!" Reagan was just sitting there and watching them argue. Jc finally stood up and started to push Kian. Kian pushed him back and punched him in the face. Jc punched back and Ricky ran downstairs to break them up. "WE'RE OVER,REAGAN!" and ran upstairs. Reagan got up and went to Kian's room to grab her stuff. She knocked lightly on his door. Kian got up and opened the door. "Kian,you have to understand.." "No.." "Kian,shut up and listen." Kian sat down on his computer chair and she sat on his bed. "Okay,for starters..we didn't do anything. We were just watching Netflix and I fell asleep and he fell asleep. I swear on my life,we didn't do anything" She got done talking and looked Kian in the eyes. He was tearing up and a couple tears fell on his sweatpants. He didn't say anything so,she got up and grabbed her bookbag that she brought over. She looked at him and he had his head in his hands. She walked downstairs and gave them all hugs and rode her pennyboard home. He texted her and the only thing he said was "I'm sorry. Jc explained it all just like you did. Come over." She sighed and told him that she didn't want to be acussed of cheating and not trusted. A couple weeks later,she decided it was time to go out and go clothes shopping. She went into Forever 21 and started looking around. "Reagan!" She turned around and she heard Kian say "Ricky,shut up,don't call her name." Reagan turned away from them and kept shopping. She felt a presence right behind her,she turned around and saw Trevor. She hugged him and smiled,asking him how he was. "I'm fine,how are you doing?" He asked her. "I wish I was better but so far so good." He laughed and called Kian "Trevor,please." Reagan whispered. Kian slowly walked over and smiled slightly. "Hey,Reagan." He said quietly. "Hey,Kian" She smiled and hugged Ricky,Trevor,Sam,Jc,and Connor. She didn't feel right hugging Kian. He walked over to her and hugged her lightly anyways. She smiled slightly and went back to shopping. She tried to keep herself from crying and after all they did date 9 months and she really did like him.