Chapter 7

They both changed and laid down on her bed. They finished watching the movie and he ended up falling asleep on her shoulder. She put his head lightly on her pillow and went to go get something to eat. She heard him scream as she was walking back upstairs. She ran and saw Kian standing on her bed. "What,Kian?" She looked on the floor and saw a spider. She was secretly freaking out. She grabbed a shoe and killed it. Kian got off the bed and said "My hero." "Yeah,well,I was secretly freaking out but I saw how scared you were,so I killed it,all for you." He laughed and kissed her nose and went back to bed. She turned on the TV and her favorite show was on. After that ended,she turned on Netflix and she realized it was 6 in the morning by the time she looked at her phone after she turned on Netflix. She turned off her computer and fell asleep. 3 hours later,Kian attemped to wake her up. "Kian,leave me alone. I'm tired. I didn't get to bed until 6 in the morning. Kian,I want sleep!" Reagan yelled "Okay,dang. That's all you had to say. Not freaking scream!" Kian yelled back. He walked out and slammed her door. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. She walked out in the living room to see Kian sitting on the couch talking to Ricky. "I don't know,man. She just went off on me. I know she loves me and I love her." "I do love you!" She ran and jumped over the couch onto Kian's lap. He laughed and kissed her. "Everybody wanna go bowling?" "YASSSS!!" Ricky yelled while starting to twerk. At the bowling alley,Kian and Reagan played air hockey while the others actaully bowled. "Reagan,I will beat you. Loser buys winner a slushie?" "Kian,I will win and yeah,of course!" Reagan heard Connor call her name so she turned around and she heard Kian yell that he won. She turned and he was doing the O2L song dance. He actaully won. She went to the snack bar and pulled out her money. Reagan bought Kian his slushie and handed it to him. He kissed her cheek and handed her his slushie and she took a sip. They were there for over two hours until they all started to get hungry. They left and went to In-and-Out Burger. Reagan ordered a small burger and a Coca-Cola,cause she didn't want to feel fat in front of the boys. The others ordered large burgers with Sprites.