Chapter 6

Reagan was laying in her bed on Kian's chest and watching 22 Jump Street. Kian was singing Just To be Your Man by Josh Turner. Reagan never heard Kian sing before and he was really good so she started to video tape him after he was done she posted it on Twitter and tagged him in it. She heard Kian's phone go off. He looked at it and started laughing when he saw the video. He looked at her all evily and said "You're gonna get it." She started to run as he got up and started to chase her. Little did he know,she had the boys put up clear plastic wrap on the door way and she's gonna go under it while he runs into it and falls. She ran to the spot where they put it up and she ducked. He ran smack into it and fell backwards. He pretended his nose was bleeding and made sure she was near him before he got up quickly and picked her up and went outside and threw her in the pool. "Kian,my phone is in my pocket,you idiot!" She got out and pushed him backwards and all the boys quit laughing as she walked by mad. Kian ran after her and grabbed her by her arm,not tightly. She turned around and said "Kian,let me go so I can go in my room to change." She walked in her room and slammed her blinds shut and changed,grabbed her phone off the bed. She walked outside and video taped Kian as she walked outside with her phone in her hand and she yelled "Kian,would you be mad if I told you,you are not the biggest prankster anymore? I hope you know I set everything up." Kian looked at her and smiled. He got up,walked over to her and kissed her,but while he was kissing her he started tickling her and said "Trevor told me everything. Even the fake phone prank after it happened and how they all helped you." She looked at Trevor and he started laughing and she just rolled her eyes and walked in the house and made everyone a glass of lemonade. She brought it outside and set it on the table. She grabbed one and a book and sat on the lounge chair and started to read while the boys played in the pool. She saw someone cover the sun and she looked and she saw Kian soaking wet. "Kian,I swear,if you do it I will not talk to you until I'm 18." Kian laughed and put her book to the side picked her up and dragged her to the pool,picked her up and jumped in the deep end with she kicked up before he did. He came up a couple seconds later and pushed her up against the pool wall. "God,I love you,Reagan." "I love you,too,Kian." They kissed for about 30-45 seconds until they felt ice on their heads,they looked up and saw Connor and Sam with a bag of ice. They both laughed and got out.