Chapter 5

Reagan walked downstairs and grabbed her pennyboard,limping. "Where do you think you're going?"  Connor,Jc,Trevor,Sam all said in unison. "Home!" Reagan said crying. She ran outside and started walking,hurting her ankle even more. She finally got to the park where her and Andrea fought. She put her head in her hands and started crying even more. She heard footsteps and peeked out of her fingers a little bit. Reagan noticed Jc's shoes and sweatpants. "Reagan,I know the real reason you left." "Why,Jc? Why did I leave?" Jc sat down next to her on the ground. "Jc,I messed up. He hates me. I should've never went walking that day and none of this would've happened. I just want to go back to Michigan with my dad." She said and started to cry even more. Jc pulled her into a hug and called somebody over. "Reagan,I don't hate you." Kian said quietly. "Well,then why did you run up to your room so quickly after I denied kissing you? I'm sorry I don't wanna get hurt,Kian." Reagan basically screamed " I would never hurt you,Reagan. I love you." Kian said yelling then getting really quiet when he said I love you. Reagan just walked away and started towards her house. She stopped halfway and yelled "I love you,too Kian!" He turned around and walked towards her. "Do you really love me? Prove it!" She rolled her eyes and kissed him with so much passion. He smiled into the kiss. She pulled back and said "Is that proof enough?" They heard Jc yell "AWWWWW!! RICKY,CONNOR,TREVOR,SAM,THEY KISSED!! I CALLED IT!"