Chapter 3

Reagan woke up to the sound of her phone ringing. She answered it realizing it was Kian and the only thing she could hear was him sobbing and him say "She cheated,come over." He gave her the address and she was dressed and on her pennyboard in a matter of minutes. When she got to Kian's house,she knocked,feeling nervous because she was scared who was going to answer. Ricky opened the door and hurried her in the house. She heard Kian screaming and a loud bang. She ran up to his room and opened the door she looked to the wall and saw that he had punched a hole in the wall. She walked over to his bed and sat down next to him. He immediatly pulled her into a hug and cried into her shoulder. She felt so bad for him. She got up from her spot and grabbed Kian's phone and walked outside. She called Andrea and told her to meet her in the park. Reagan left with Jc and Andrea showed up with Kenny Holland by her side. Reagan walked up to Andrea and pushed her. Andrea started to push her back. Reagan finally punched her in the face and Jc had to pull her off of Andrea before somebody called the cops. "Next time don't cheat!" Reagan shouted. Jc still holding onto her waist. She didn't even realize her lip and nose was bleeding until she started walking away. She walked in the house and everybody except Kian walked up to her asking her if she was okay. She walked up to Kian's room and Kian was on his phone smiling at her. "Thank you." was all Kian said before he got up and walked with her to the bathroom. She sat on the toilet and Kian got a rag and wet it and walked over to where she was and started to clean her up and as he was doing it she looked up into his eyes and he was looking into her and then suddenly before she knew his lips were on hers. She didn't believe in love after what happened between her parents. She pulled away and walked out of the door. She didn't talk to him for a couple days. He kept texting her asking her to come over. She finally got up the guts to go over there.