The darkness awakens

•*•trigger warning•*•
•*•Cutting mentioning•*•
•*•gets REALLY dark•*•

Dream POV:
I wake up in a bed, several bandages were on me. 'Where am I?' My question almost immediately gets answered when ink comes in the room, "Dream! What happened?! I was so worried for you!" I look at my arms and then at ink, "just got into a bit of trouble.."

Ink POV:
I could tell that Dream was fibbing, "Dream..I found you in dreamtale, and you never go there, please..tell me the truth..." Dream sighs "I got into a sticky situation with nightmare, okay?" I let out a deep sigh, "and...explain the cuts that were on your wrists." Dreams eyes go black, "I'd...I'd rather not say." I rolled my eyes at that, "alright, I understand. Just, come to me when you're ready to talk." I leave the room.

Dream POV:
I take a deep sigh and look at my wrists, I felt a wave of guilt wash over me. I could feel myself wanting to do more to myself. I began to get lost in my thoughts, feeling a slight negative aura around myself. Before I knew it, there was only me, I could only focus and humiliate myself. 'I was so happy and cheerful before...what happened to that? What happened to us playing, laughing, and having fun together? Why didn't he tell me anything? Was I not good enough? What if-' I was interrupted by blue, it didn't seem like he had heard anything about what happened earlier, "hey blue, what do you need?"  Blue slips to the side of the bed, where I was. "Well, I, the magnificent blueberry, Will cheer you up!" I smiled at his efforts, but I couldn't get my mind off of something. Blue grabs my hand and opens a portal, "I, will personally take you to the beach! On the surface of course!" I smile, "Sure!" Blue smiled and dragged me into the portal.

Blue POV:
I led Dream into the portal, some humans were already at the beach, I smiled at the sight. "Cmon dream, it'll be fun!" He smiles and nods, "Yeah, you're right. Cmon! Let's go!" I smiled at his positivity, I walk over to where the yellow-y tan stuff was, it was pretty soft but not that good tasting(why did I include this?) I look over at Dream, he seemed to be enjoying it too. "Cmon, I'm sure you'll feel better once we get in the water." Dream smiles, "Yeah.." I smile "we can even make sandcastles!"

Dream POV:
I continued smiling for his efforts, I was actually really happy to be at the beach since many people had a positive aura. I wasn't so excited about getting in the water though since us skeletons would sink in water. Once blue began to walk to a place in the sand, I followed him and got on my knees as he did. Blue pulls out out a bucket, "CMON! LETS MAKE A SANDCASTLE!" In his normal bubbly tone, he pulls out two toy shovels and gave me one. I scooped some sand onto my shovel and put it in the bucket, which was a bright sun yellow with a blue handle. I thought it was a tiny bit childish, I remembered that blue was childish. We kept pouring the sand into the bucket until it was almost full. Some human kicked the bucket over, emptying out all of the sand we had collected in there. I looked over at He person and it was this kid, he looked about 16 years of age, "YOU KNOCKED OUR BUCKET OVER SIR..." the person didn't look like he cared, "does it look like I care? Nope!" He laughed after he said that. Blue looked worried.

Blue POV:
The human wasn't being very nice at all to us, he grabbed we by my scarf and pulled me up, "monsters like you don't deserve to live up here with us. You're trying to hard!" Dream quickly got up and tried to do something but got knocked back down by another human, "you tell them gray! Heh, look at that blue ones face, he looks like he's gonna go cry~" the girl put her hand up to her eye and did that crying motion. I began to tear up, I couldn't believe what was happening.

Dream POV:
I got a face full of sand, some of it even got into my eye sockets, and some went into my mouth. The girl looked around the same age as this gray person. I tried to lift my head up but failed miserably. I ended up getting shoved back into the sand, "I hope you like the taste of sand, loser!" Blue began to cry, "stop! T-this isn't right! Leave Dream alone!" Gray and the girl look at each other and then bursted our laughing, the bandages weren't working and my shirt began to leak out blood. "Looks like 'dreams' bleeding. Whatever should we do April?~" Gray Sounded like he was mocking us. I had this unusual urge to do something, beyond than just justice, more than that. "I know! We should make him feel worse!" My eyes widened, April pulled me back by my cape. Blue threw a bone and it stabbed the boy in the arm, "AHH! F*CK! What the h*ll?!" Gray turned back at blue and punched him in the skull. April threw me to the ground again and went over, I saw her stomp on blues ribs, cracking them in the process.

Blue POV:
They kept attacking me, which I couldn't dodged since I was pinned to the ground. Suddenly a light cyan arrow pierced through gray, my eyes widened, as well as April's. "W-w-What the?..." she quickly looks at Dream, "what the h*ll did you do?!" Dream looks at the girl, she looked terrified and scared for her life. Dream rushes up to her after gray falls to the floor. He begins to beat her with his wand over and over again. "D-Dream! Stop please! She- she didn't mean it!" I tried to restrain him but he kept going. Soon she was covered in blood and was unconscious. "Let's go blue." I look at Dream terrified, "Dream! D-Dream Wait!" Dream walks through a portal and these men in some kind of dark blue vest with the word 'police' on it. I quickly go through the portal after him.(that went to a 1 to 100 quickly)
————————————————————————————————————
Authors note
Dang! That went dark REAL fast! Maybe I just like really dark things. Or maybe it's just me.

Words: 1109