Chapter 9

Okay...This is beyond weird… At one moment I’m leaving the Ootori hospital to deliver daddy’s medication bills...And at another, I’m standing in a tropical island… What the hell is wrong with my life?

(FLASHBACK TO MICHIKO’S KIDNAPPING!!)

I walked out of the Ootori Hospital and sighed in disappointment.

“Daddy hasn’t woken up yet..” I muttered softly. Just then I felt two arms would around my upper arm, I knew out of deja vu who it was..

“Target” One idiot started.

“Captured” The other idiot finished as they swept me into the limousine and sped off before I could’ve fought back. In the front of the limousine, I heard muffled talking.

“Is she in the back?” I heard the future dead king ask.

“Yes sir!” The twins responded.

“Good” Was all the future dead king said. I turned my head around to see if anyone else was there, and sure enough, it was Haruhi…

“Haruhi?” I asked surprised.

“You got kidnapped too didn’t you?” Haruhi asked with a sigh. I sighed as well and nodded my head as the limousine fled to wherever the trio wanted to go. I guess I won’t fight back for now… It’ll be interesting to see the outcome of all this… I thought with a slight smirk.

(BACK TO THE ALLIGATOR INFESTED AQUA GARDEN!!! Me: < < < NOMNOMNOM~! Forever And A Day: =_=” you’re crazy...)

I walked towards a table and sat down, only to be lifted out of my seat. I punched the partners in crime, and they dropped me as a result. Landing on my feet, I stared darkly at the two, one eye red, and the other, black.

“What the hell do you want? Don’t you two already know that you’re digging your own graves?” I said coldly, glaring a hole through their heads.

“D-Don’t you wanna go swi-swimming?” The twins stuttered, scared at what I’d do next. I froze, hmm..When was the last time I went swimming? I thought about it, the last time I’ve been swimming was when I was...six...I’m getting old -_-...

“Sure. But what does that have to do with dragging me somewhere?” I asked with a raised eyebrow. The twins smirked evilly and pointed towards a changing room, which was next to a..Totem pole? Extreme deja vu….Where the hell am i???

The twins led me in front of the changing rooms as I rose an eyebrow.

“What are we doing he-” I started, but got cut off by someone, no, two someones pulling me into the changing rooms. I glared at whoever pulled me, it was two maids, twin maids… Isn’t there already enough twins in this fanfiction? -_-....(Forever and a Day: Stop breaking the 4th wall. It’s a wall for a reason)

“Hello Miss Michiko!” The twin maids said in perfect unison. I backed up a little, bumping against the door.

“Not more twins” I said “One pair is enough” The twin maids walked closer holding up bikinis

“Miss Michiko, would you like to wear this swimsuit?” the first maid said.

“or this swimsuit?” the other maid ended. I looked at the bikinis they held up in disgust. They were too…...revealing.

“Neither” I said pushing the bikinis far away from me “I will choose the swimsuit myself”. As I browsed the many swimsuits on display I grew increasingly more and more frustrated.

“Excuse me” I said in a strained voice “Why exactly are all these swimsuits so revealing?” the twin maids smiled.

“Actually, not all these swimsuits” one started.