First Week of school

. . . MONDAY . . .

Jon woke me up at 6 to get ready for school. I put on my school uniform that I tailored last night. I was ready to face the day. Me and Jon got on the train I had with me Jason's jacket. To give to Alfred when he picks us up because Damian offered us a ride to school today.

Damian opened the car door from the inside and scooted over. Jon looked confused for some reason. I just brushed it off and got in I sat between the two boys. When we got to the school everyone was staring at the limo waiting for . . .
Damian to exit. That is what they are waiting on because he is a Wayne. I finally understood that they were billionaires and not just that. They are the richest in the world.

Damian exited the Limo then reached out a hand to help me out. I took it and exited the limo. Jon exited after me and Damian let my hand go. Jon looked like he had found gold he shut the limo door. Jon lead me to the office, Damian walked beside me. Jon's eyes were still shining brightly with happiness and excitement. Well more than normal. Which really confused me. When we stopped at the office I got my schedule and walked back out.

I showed the boys my schedule. I have the same classes as Damian except for my last two which are for designing. We all have the same homeroom in the mornings.

I walked into class right behind Damian and Jon the teacher said
"Hello I'm Mr. Grey. You must be the new exchange student. Would you like to introduce yourself at the beginning of class?"
I was surprised someone actually greeted me. It took me a minute to respond
"S-sure."
The teacher  smiled and said
"Great you can have a seat next to Damian."
I smiled back and went to the back of the room where Damian was seated with Jon right in front of him.

I just silently sketched as I waited for class to start. People slowly trickled in but flowed in once the first bell rang I took it as my cue to put my sketching stuff away. I then realised people were whispering about me. At least they weren't glaring. I looked around the class room and there were some pretty girls glaring at me. I shrunk down in my seat. Damian noticed and asked "What's wrong?"
I whispered back
"there is already people glaring at me. What did I do?"
He smirked at me and said
"It is because you are sitting next to me. They are just jealous. That and they dont have the guts to sit next to me I'm known as the ice prince of Gotham for a reason."

Jon still looked like he was finding gold left and right all day. I couldn't figure out why. Lunch was fun it was just us three at a table talking. We could hear whispers about me all day some of which made Dami tense up especially when someone would whisper ask someone else if I was single. A boy walked up to our table he was clearly a jock. He wasted no time at all
"Hey beautiful, my name is Justin. Are you single?" I knew he was clearly flirting with me but I also didn't have a mean bone in my body I cursed myself in my head. I responded politely
"Yes, I am single, why?"

Damian tensed up as soon as he started speaking. He was glaring hard at Justin who just ignored him completely. Justin looked completely taken aback because I asked why. To him the awnser must have been obvious. He regained his composure and then asked
"Do you need a tour of Gotham after school?" Damian tensed up even more if that was possible. I beamed and replied
"No thanks. If I'm not going home right away. I think I'm going to stop at my Uncles. I know he really wants to see me."

He didn't dare sit down with the glare Damian was giving him so he just asked
"Well who is your Uncle I can take you there if you'd like?"
Jon awnsered for me
"I'll take her there after school my parents would be mad if I lost our guest in the crime capital of the world."
Justin finally got the hint and walked away. More whispers went around most saying 'oh my god she is single'.