From down town

The small group of four make their way over to masc Yonos apartment.

"I'll go check inside his apartment to see if anything's wrong" officer Yono said as she left the car.

she walks into the bulling and finds her way to the 3rd floor where her younger brother lives. She knocks on the 8th door.

"Trash go check the door!" Anti Stan calls out from inside.

masc Yono opens the door to his older sister "oh hello officer Yono!" He greets her.

"hello masc Yono" officer Yono tips her dream police hat "I'm just here to make sure your ok, I had gotten a report that you maybe in trouble"

"in trouble? No I'm not in trouble, I'm perfectly safe and not forced into slavery in my own home" masc Yono exaggerated some of his words, he nodded his head like he was saying yes but verbally he said 'no'.

"I see" officer Yono scratched her chin, she the poked her head a little into the door way her eyes scanned over the walls to see the writing from Anti Stans evil lessons "little brother I hope you don't mind coming out into the corridor with me, would you?"

masc Yono turned to look behind himself then back to his sister "yes that would be great mate" his voice was more toned down now then it was before and he slowly exited and quietly shut the his door.

"what's wrong masc Yono and why is there writing on the walls?"

"I'm glad you came to save me officer Yono, I've gotten myself stuck boarding a villainous toon!"

"how did you get stuck with that?"

"I was doing my job dumping garbage into my truck and I must went the wrong way and ended up tipping a dumpster house and this villain lived there I felt bad for him now he has taken over!" Masc Yono catches his breath from his mini rant.

"can I get a look at this villain" officer Yono asks sternly.

"of course officer Yono" masc Yono cracks the door ajar just enough for officer Yono to see Anti Stan.

"thank you masc Yono, I will be back in a minute or so" officer Yono leaves and goes back down to where her car is parked with Clyde, Fergus and Stan waiting inside "well Mr Stan, I didn't trust your words before but now I can what has happened and my poor brother got caught up in it" officer Yono sighed.

"look at that Stan, we didn't need lawyers, we just had to rely on good old reckless adventure" Clyde patted Stan on the back.

"won't be too much to do now. We just need to now get Anti Stan into custody" Fergus cheered.

"you boys will follow behind me going back into that building, we will be able to catch the perp if most escapes are blocked" officer Yono strategised what will be done in her head, the group of men agreed to the terms the officer put out and they all went into the building.