Chapter 6 - Your love keeps me company

The storm outside raged on, even hours after (Name) arrived at Herobrine's mansion. Lightning flashed wildly, revealing the many mobs around the mansion, thunder roared loudly, making the walls shake. It all goes unnoticed by the now sleeping (Name). Her breath was calm and quiet, but that didn't helped the pacing God to calm down. He hated that he couldn't go to the city himself and finding out what caused her to run away. Although he could guess it and wants to end the one responsible for it, Herobrine stayed close to (Name), in case she woke up. Anger was leaking from him, his eyes started to glow brightly. The mobs, who were in the room, stepped back far enough from him.
"Master! C-calm down! You're gonna wake her up" Herobrine glanced dangerous at the mobs. Now they were cornered against the wall, trapped with the anger of their Master. Herobrine continued to pace back and forward.
"I should have gone after her when I had the chance! I'll burn down the city and everyone in it!"
"Sure. Until you get distracted again, what brought you in this mess" a skeleton said. The other mobs snapped their heads towards him. "What?" Soon after a diamond pickaxe flew at his head. It split the skull and ripped it of the rest of the bones. Instant skill. A silence felt the room. The other mobs stepped away from the now dead skeleton.
"Someone else who wants to say their thoughts?! Speak up and I'll make it quick!" Herobrine made his pickaxe appear in his hand. The mods shook their heads, fearing for their lives. The room was quiet once more, except for the storm outside. Running footsteps from a skeleton, approached the room.
"Master!" A skeleton entered the room and bowed down. "My apologies, but we can't reach the city like we used to do"
"What?"
"Please, forgive us!"
"You better have a good reason for it" Herobrine pointed at the dead skeleton. The living one shivered.
"The bridge we used to get at the other side of the ravine, has been destroyed. There is no way we can go to the city and get back in a week. It will take longer now"
"That will be my fault" Herobrine turned around. (Name) sat right up in the bed, still covered in the sheets. "I had to cut the ropes. Jacob was inches away from grabbing my arm" She stepped out of bed and tried to find her balance.
"(Name). Please, lay back down"
"I'm fine" Seconds after she said it, she sneezed. "It's nothing. It will go over in a couple of days" She noticed the dead skeleton.
"What happened? Why did you come here, in the middle of the storm. You could have been killed!" Herobrine grabbed her by her shoulders. He was worried about her and (Name) saw it.
"That would be better than at the hands of Jacob" Herobrine pulled her in a tight hug.
"Don't ever scare me like this ever again!" (Name) wrapped her arms around him. She inhaled his scent, which she missed, as well his warmth and his strong arms around her. She missed him and didn't want to let him go.
"I'm sorry. I couldn't..." Her voice broke mid-sentence. Her grip became tighter. "I was hoping one Enderman remained in the Overworld. But it started to rain and I..."
"Ssht! Calm down, ssht. It's okay, it's okay" Herobrine stroke her hair, placed a kiss on her head. He did everything he could do to calm her down.
"I had to go! I had to run away! I couldn't stay there any longer!"
"(Name), please! Calm down! You're sick. You need to rest" Herobrine placed a hand on her forehead. "You're burning" (Name) was silent. She cried silently in his chest. "Come. Lay down"
"Don't leave me"
"I won't, but I need to get a witch to look at you" Herobrine pushed her gently down on the bed. "I won't stay away for long. If you need anything, the mobs will be at your service" He pressed his lips on hers, tasting that sweet kiss he missed, smiled and left the room. "If she needs anything, do not hesitate to give it to her. Make sure she is save here, when I come back. Am I clear?"
"Yes, Master"
"Good. I'll be back soon. And clean up the room. I don't want that dead traitor near her" Herobrine teleported away.

As the storm drifted away, so did the cold (Name) had. She was strong enough to walk around, thanks to the witch who looked after her. The potions she gave sure did their thing. She was now allowed to explore the mansion. She was impressed how big it was, the amount of rooms – each one had a purpose – and the forest around it, which hid a crypt close by.
"Good morning, Miss (Last name)" Carl, the zombie, greeted her. He wore a white, blood spattered, shirt in comparison with the others. He was bowed down, something the mobs now do.
"Good morning, Carl"
"Are you feeling better?"
"I am, thank you for asking. Have you seen Herobrine?"
"I have not, not since this morning" Carl said. (Name) sighed concerned. In the past days, the bridge was restored, by the workers from her city. All in an attempt to get her back. Mobs were getting killed left and right, guards and warriors were camping everywhere in the forest. Everything was in order to get as close as possible to the mansion. Herobrine tried to push them back with magic, placing a force field around the mansion, killing them, destroying the camps. But it drains a lot of his energy. (Name) hated it to see him wounded and tired walking to his bedroom.
"I hope he's not doing something that will cost him his life" she said. She turned around, hugging herself.
"He'll be alright. The Master is quiet strong" (Name) chuckled.
"I don't doubt that. But we both know there is one thing that can stop him"
"If he gets involved, he can't passed the force field" Carl said. "Both their magic are different from each other" (Name) face hardened. She doesn't feel good with the whole situation. She wished she could go outside and fight at his side, but he forbid her to leave the mansion. Fair enough, they are coming for her, but that doesn't mean she had to watch him suffer. A sigh escaped her lips. She had no other choice.