Seme Male Reader X Alucard Lemon

3rd Person. 

Gunshots were bouncing off the walls of the old abandoned building and then came the cries of agony of some weak vampire before he was killed. (Male Name) sighed when he heard the sirens of the police that were heading closer but the when he turned to look at Alucard he was still shooting his victim which was clearly already dead but ALucard will have none of that. He kept shooting...and shooting until (Male Name) went up to him and grabbed his ear of the smaller male and ran dragging his lover with him.

Yes, you heard correctly, (Male Name) was dating Alucard and not only that he was TALLER than him. "OW! (Male Name) let go of me! I'm not done with that vampire yet!" Alucard stated annoyed. This made (Male Name) angry. "We are done here! The police are already here and we do not want to be caught!" (Male Name) said sternly. On cue did both males here the front doors of the building slam open and there were yells.

Alucard sighed. He hated when (Male Name) was right but it was one of the things that caused him to fall in love with the other male. Once they fully escaped (Male Name) grabbed Alucard's gloved hand and started to walk toward his house. Alucard blinked and put on his glasses that fell off and stared at his hand that was connected to (Male Name).

~At (Male Name)'s House~

(Male Name) was boiling the water for the (Favorite drink) that he was making and Alucard was sitting on one of the chairs that (Male Name) had in the his small house. Though there was one thing that was off about Alucard; he was staring off into space and this was normal but there was something odd about it. When the water was boiling (Male Name) made tea for the both of them and when he went to sit next to Alucard he didn't even glance at him.

(Male Name) sipped his (favorite drink) and knew that he shouldn't bother Alucard when he was like this. This often led to fights and he didn't want that to happen. He had a small surprise for Alucard and he didn't want to ruin it. When he snapped out of his own thoughts he saw that Alucard was glaring at him. And the look in his eyes had Hell's Fury. (Male Name) looked at him slightly confused, "Is something wrong?" He asked politely. "Yes, and what's wrong is....you" Alucard growled and this caused (Male Name) to put down his cup, "What do you mean?" (Male Name) asked as his throat went dry and he tensed. "You....You keep stopping me when we kill. No! When I kill those blasted vampires you do nothing at All!! This getting annoying and when you grab my hand and hold it you only drag me somewhere. Talk about annoying. I don't want to date you. I HATE YOU!!!" Alucard yelled.

(Male Name)'s world went crashing down and he said the first thing that came to mind. "If that's how you really feel than you should leave. Leave and never come back. I never want to see you ever again. I hope you have a wonderful life without me. Goodbye." (Male Name) said as he watched Alucard nod and he stood up and left the house and (Male Name) slammed the door on him. Alucard looked back at the house and he felt his heart throb in his body and thought nothing of it and left in the darkness of the night.

(Male Name) was in the middle of his house and he sighed and reached into his pocket and took out a red velvet box and opened it and he felt that his eyes stung as he saw the glimmer of the wedding ring in his hand and he let those tears fall and he closed the box and left it on the table and went to his room.

That fateful day two soulmates broke off and it was the worst mistake both of them ever made.

~Time Skip ( 3 Year Later)~

Alucard's P.O.V

I was walking down the streets and there I saw a glimpse of (hair color) and I turned my head and what I saw was something that made me stop everything I was doing, what I was thinking and I just watched (Male Name) smile and laugh, as he held the other male's hand. The shorter male was blushing and he smiled and every time that (Male Name) looked at him he would blush even more (This is what he looks like ). They looked like they were having a grand time and that made Alucard's heart fall.

(Male Name) turned around when he felt eyes on him and he was shocked to see Alucard standing a little bit away from him. He grabbed (Boyfriend's Name)'s (Chose a male name you like) hand and he walked up to Alucard. Alucard was shaken up and his heart was pounding in his body and then (Male Name) was in front of him and with the other male next to him slightly glaring at Alucard. "(Male Name) who is this?" (Boyfriend's Name) asked and (Male Name) smiled sadly. "This is Alucard. He's a friend of mine."

'Friend?' Alucard thought to himself and he felt disappointed at that. "Hello, (Male Name). Long time no see." Alucard said just above a whisper and (Male Name) nodded. (Male Name) asked if (Boyfriend's Name) would go get them a drink and the smaller male agreed.

"So how have you been?" (Male Name) asked. Alucard said nothing. "Still hate me, huh?" (Male Name) asked and this caused Alucard's head to turn toward (Male Name). (Male Name) had a ssd smile on him and Alucard Heart shattered more than it already was. "Look I know we haven't talked in 3 years but...I was wondering if you would come to mine and (Boyfriend's Name) wedding." (Male Name) said and he didn't know how much pain that caused on Alucard.

Alucard could do nothing but nod his head and take the neatly folded golden folder from his past lover. Alucard was dying in the inside and he only wanted to kiss (Male Name) in front of everyone and beg for forgiveness but that wasn't going to happen. (Male Name) was with someone else and that shattered Alucard's heart. Just to hear those words. Alucard would break down if he would stay any longer so he wished (Male Name) goodbye before leaving.

~WEDDING DAY~

Alucard was wearing his normal wardrobe and he walked into (Male Name)'s room where he was getting ready for the wedding. (Male Name) turned and saw Alucard and he smiled. Alucard was sad that (Male Name) was going to be wed...But not with him. It just broke his heart. "Alucard! I'm so glad that you're here I thought you wouldn't be coming today." (Male Name) said and Alucard couldn't say anything but he put on a smile on his face. He realized his mistakes and then he knew if (Male Name) was happy then so was he.

(Male Name) was at the alter with Alucard as his best man and His lover was smiling with small tears of happiness in his eyes as he looked into (Male Name)'s eyes. "Do you (Full Boyfriend's Name) take (Male Name) to be your lawfully wedded husband? To love and behold him for as long as you both shall live?" The priest asked.

"I do"

"(Male Name) do you take (Boyfriend's Name) to be you lawfully wedded husband? To love and behold him for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

"Then I pronounce you Man and Man! You may now kiss the groom.

(Male Name) smiled and dipped (Boyfriend's Name) and the kiss was the worst part for Alucard and he started to shed tears at the sight.

~1 week after the wedding~

Alucard's P.O.V

I was standing on a tree in the park and I felt depressed. It's been a week since the wedding and I could barely stand anything anymore. I want (male Name). I want him to hug me. Hold me like he used to. I want him love me. And smother me with love and affection that I would claim to hate but loved deeply...

I sighed sadly and thought about the past and then I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard laughter. I look down and my eyes widen when I saw the sight..................

It was (Boyfriend's Name)!! But he was with another male and they were making out!!!!!!!!!!! "MMMMGHH! John! (change the name if you don't like it) So good!!" (B/N) moaned. "Of course you do. I know you loved me instead of that horrible (Male Name)~! You married." John smirked.

I glared and recorded the whole scene as they had sex on the bench in the park. Alucard was disgusted when (B/N) kept moaning John's name until he went over to (Male Name)'s h0use to show the other male the evidence that he just got.

'How the fuck can he do this to (Male Name)?! I mean (Male Name) is the most best man that anyone could have as a lover. I mean he's everything anyone could ever have in a lover!! This man is just....This guy doesn't deserve (Male Name).' I thought furiously as he ran back to (Male Name)'s home where he knew that the male was there for sure.

As I ran my heart thumped and then I saw the house near by and I ran faster than ever to get there. I was lightly panting and my legs were slightly burning but this was something that was more important than any of that. I finally reached the doorway to the house and I was pounding on the door. I would not stop for anyone's account and then the door was flung opened and there was a very confused (Male Name).

"Alucard? What are you doing here? And why were you pounding on my door?" (Male Name) asked as he slightly turned his head to the side and I grabbed him the hand and I closed the door behind me and I dragged him the living room. "(Male Name) I need you to see this. It's about (Husband's Name)." I said and I knew that when I said that, that it grabbed his attention and he sat down with his hands covering his mouth as his elbows were on his thighs that were holding up his head.

(Male Name) had a very serious expression and I took out the recording placed it on the table and pressed play. It started out and you could clearly see that (Husband's Name) was making out with another man and he looked like he was enjoying it. A couple minutes later the man pushed (Husband's Name) onto the bench and they clothes started to be torn apart and the man who was called 'John' was bad talking about (Male Name) and (Husband's Name) was agreeing to it all!

The recording stopped.

3rd Person.

There was a thick tension in the air and it was so silent that it was starting to freak Alucard out. Alucard looked at (Male Name) and he a pained look on his face. But when he saw (Male Name) his body went to over-drive. (Male Name) was crying lightly with silent tears running down his cheeks.

Alucard didn't know what to do. He saw that more tears fell down (Male Name)'s handsome face and he couldn't contain it anymore. He pounced on (Male Name) and did the same thing that (Male Name) would do if he was ever crying. He held (Male Name) tightly in his arms and he was softly kissing (Male Name)'s cheeks. He knew that (Male Name) wouldn't like it.

He was fully expecting that (Male Name) would push him off and beat the bloody pulp of him but was even more shocked that (Male Name) was hugging him back just as tightly. And his head lay on the crook of Alucard's neck and Alucard could feel the tears fall down his cheeks. They sat there for what seemed to be an eternity none of them speaking. It truly broke Alucard's heart seeing (Male Name) like this. It was something that never happened and all he could do is give the best comfort that he could give to the other male.

Then (Male Name) broke the silence with a single statement. "I can't believe he would do this to me...."

Alucard took full notice to the shaken voice of (Male Name) and he hugged tighter. "You know what I think?" Alucard asked. (Male Name) looked at him. "I think that (Husband's Name) is a complete moron. I mean you're perfect. There is no one that could ever be better than you. You are the best person that has ever walked this planet and if that guy can't realize that then he's complete and utter moron." Alucard said.

Alucard didn't know what happened. All he knew that he was expecting (Male Name) push him off and say get the hell out of there. But for the third time that day Alucard was shocked by (Male Name)'s actions. (Male Name) kissed him fully on the lips.Alucard who was shocked didn't react and he felt (Male Name) pull away and he was staring straight into (Male Name)'s wonderful (eye color) orbs.

"I..Sorry I don't know what came over m-!" (Male Name) was cut off by Alucard kissing him with such a passion and force that (Male Name) groaned lightly before kissing back with an equal force and he fell back slightly so that his back was touching the seat with Alucard in his lap. Alucard moved closer to (Male Name) and moaned when he felt that their crotches meet and he heard (Male Name) groan.

Alucard got an idea and started to grind (Male Name) and he felt his body go into a pleasure meltdown. Though it didn't last long until they heard the door open. "(Male Name). I'm home~!" They heard a voice say and he looked at each other and the sat down next to each other. (Male Name) stood up and he grabbed his wedding ring and took it off. "(Male Name)? Are you here?" (Husband's Name) asked then he walked into the living room and he smiled brightly when he saw (Male Name) but then he froze when he saw Alucard there and there was a stern expression on (Male Name)'s face.

"What's going on here? And why is he here?! I thought this was going to be our special night!!" (Husband's Name) yelled. (Male Name) glared at his husband's.

"You know that's what I thought as well. But I guess things changed." (Male Name) said as he started to walk up to the recorder and grabbed it and showed it (Husband's Name) not pressing play though. "Alucard came here while you 'cumming' back and he showed me a very interesting piece of information."

(Husband's Name) paled when he heard what (Male Name) said and that venom in his voice was obvious. "I-I don't know w-what y-you're t-talking about." (Husband's Name) said nervously. "Oh, You don't? What a shame...I guess I'll have to show you." (Male Name) said with a venomous voice. (Male Name) pressed play and showed the little 'play' that (husband's Name) had with 'John'.

And that was when (Husband's Name) visibly paled and he got scared when (Male Name) started to walk towards (Husband's Name). At this the smaller make took a step back and he saw (Male Name)'s eyes flashed red. "Now, Listen to me here buddy. I want you to get the hell out of my house. I want you to never come back here. And don't you dare even look back here. You little whore. I want you to get the hell away here. Because I will fucking kill you before you even can say 'I'. I want you to leave this place. No, I want you to leave this country. You little whore." (Male Name) said with voice that left (Husband's Name) to trembling.

(Male Name) blinked and looked down at (Husband's Name) and he saw that he was crying before running upstairs and then a couple minutes later he was running out the door with all his belongings. (Male Name) smiled and then he felt Alucard hug him from behind. "Now, where were we?" (Male Name) asked his voice husky and Alucard swore that if he was holding onto (Male Name) he would melted right then and there and would have gone through the flooring.

(Male Name) leaned down and he kissed Alucard once more. The kiss was purely full of love and they both realized that it was the worst mistake to leave each other. When they pulled away (Male Name) threw both of the wedding rings to the furnace and they melted. "Alucard there was something that I wanted to give you before....we parted ways 3 years ago." (Male Name) said and Alucard looked at him as he was slowly pulled away from (Male Name). (Male Name) went out of the room for a minute then came back and he was holding something in his hand.

Alucard gasped when he saw (Male Name) go down in one knee and he saw the red velvet box that was in his hand. Alucard was shocked beyond belief as he saw (Male Name) open the box and there was a beautiful ring in it ( ). Alucard felt tears sting his eyes and he smiled that (Male Name) grinned when he nodded his head.

(Male Name) smiled happily as he placed the ring on Alucard's finger and kissed him deeply and romantically. Alucard felt faint when he kissed back (Male Name) and he got closer to (Male Name) as they kissed. His hands getting a hold (Male Name)'s (Hair color) locks. (Male Name) groaned into the kiss as his head was pulled lightly and he pushed Alucard backwards trying to get to the bedroom.

When they finally made it to the bedroom (Male Name) pushed Alucard into the bed where he bounced lightly. There wasn't a second to spare as he got on top of Alucard before kissing him again and stroking the sides of the smaller male. Alucard made a sound that was in between a mewl and a moan.

(Male Name) felt that Alucard's arm's wrapped around his neck and he broke the kiss and kissed down his jawline sucking on Alucard's sweet spot. Alucard moaned and he let go of (Male Name) before placing his arms up so (Male Name) could take off his shirt. (Male Name) grinned when he saw Alucard half naked and quickly got those pants off of him as well. Alucard blushed when he saw the hungry stare that (Male Name) was giving him.He tired to cover himself but (Male Name) would have none of that.

(Male Name) grabbed Alucard's arms and kissed his knuckles. "Don't hide yourself Alucard. You're beautiful and I want to see you. All of you." The comment made Alucard blush even more and he nodded before kissing (Male Name) again. (Male Name) kissed back and he ran his hands down's Alucard's body before going to Alucard's nipples and started to tweak them.

"AHH~!" Alucard moaned as he broke the kiss. (Male Name) smirked and he kissed down and he sucked a nipple making Alucard moan louder and raise his hips. (Male Name) smirked and he switched between the nipples not letting one have enough attention. Alucard felt like he was going to cum in his pants if (Male Name) didn't stop teasing him.

"(M-Male Name) stop...teasing..please." Alucard begged and (Male Name) pecked his lips before compiling to the request. (Male Name) took off his shirt and dropped his pants as well and Alucard was left drooling over the mere image of (Male Name). (Male Name) slipped off Alucard's underwear than flowing suit.

Alucard couldn't deny it any longer. He was drooling over (Male Name)'s body and he moved upwards and instantly grabbed (Male Name)'s hand and sucked on his fingers getting them nice and wet before letting them come out with a loud 'pop'. He dragged (Male Name)'s hand down and pushed all 3 fingers in one go and moaned in pleasure.

(Male Name) was shocked at the reaction of Alucard and pushed his fingers in up to the knuckles and he knew that he had found Alucard's sweet spot as the said make threw his head back and was moaned as loud as his lungs aloud him too. (Male Name) smirked as he aimed for that spot and then pulled his fingers out. Making Alucard whine at the loss before position himself.

(Male Name) pushed in slowly and let Alucard get used to the pain. (Male Name) groaned, "You're so tight..." (Male Name) said just above a whisper. "I...I didn't let anyone touch me...I only wanted you. Only you.." Alucard moan and there was something in (Male Name) snapped and he couldn't hold it anymore. He roughly pulled out until the tip before slamming back in.

Alucard moaned loudly as I might say and (Male Name) kept up his pace. He didn't know what happened but something about Alucard not letting anyone touch him was overwhelming that he let his instants take over. "(Male Name)..Gonna cum~!" Alucard shouted with pleasure and (Male Name) grabbed his cock and stroked it in time with his thrusts.

"Cum for me. Only for me." (male Name) said and Alucard nodded his head and he screamed, "(MALE NAME)!!!!" As he cam. (Male Name) groaned loudly. "Alucard..." As he shot his load inside of Alucard. Alucard had a spasm as he felt (Male Name)'s cum inside him. (Male Name) fell on top of the said male and he kissed Alucard passionately before pulling out making Alucard whine as he felt so empty. (Male Name) rolled onto his side and pulled Alucard close to him and they smiled as they knew nothing would ever break them up again. "I love you (Male Name)." Alucard whispered.

"I love you too, Alucard" (Male Name) said with a smile. They both fell asleep and they never realized that the rings that they were wearing shined and The gods knew that they were meant to be together and never again will they split because they are soulmates. From Now to Forever.

~FIN~