Seme Male Reader X Craig Lemon Part 2

This is the second part of the Craig x male reader lemon and I promise this will the last part of this story piece. Also, requested by I'm just going to time skip until it's the last day of school.

3rd Person

(Male Name) let out a groan as a ray of sunshine had hit his face and then he realized that there was a large amount of weight that was on his chest. As (Male Name) looked down he smiled as he saw that it was only Craig sleeping peacefully. It was so adorable to (Male Name) that he almost didn't want to wake him up. But of course they had to go to school because it was the last day of school and it was the day that he and Craig would be heading for their little vacation for summer break. (Male Name) sat up and Craig's head fell to the crook of (Male Name)'s neck which caused the smaller male to wake up from the movement that was caused.

(Male Name) chuckled when Craig rubbed his eyes trying to get the sleepiness out his eyes. To (Male Name) it was so adorable and (Male Name) couldn't help but kiss Craig's cheek, "Good morning, sweetheart." (Male Name) said with his voice a little deeper than normal because he had just woken up. Upon hearing the deepness in (Male Name)'s it caused Craig to blush a little bit that (Male Name) also found adorable but who was he kidding to (male Name) anything involving Craig was adorable.

(Male Name) stood up from the bed and Craig blush had seemingly gotten deeper on seeing that his boyfriend was wearing nothing but some boxer-briefs to sleep. (Male Name) put on a pair of new clothes that he had brought with him when they had a sleepover. Soon (Male Name) left saying that he was going to make some breakfast for the both of them. Craig changed into one of (Male Name)'s hoodies that was laying around the room and thought that it would be something that (Male Name) would like to see him wear.

When Craig had headed downstairs he saw that his mother was cooking breakfast, his sister was no where to be seen, his father was sitting down at the table reading the newspaper and (Male Name) was making some coffee and his (favorite hot drink). Craig's father turned and saw that Craig was there and he smiled, "Morning Craig." "Oh, good morning sweetie" his parents greeted him. Craig flipped them off and then he felt two strong arms wrap around his waist and he turned and saw that (Male Name) was behind him.

"Now that's no way to greet your family, Craig." (Male Name) whispered into Craig's ear and this caused Craig to blush and look down to the ground. "S-sorry.." Craig apologized. That was another thing, (Male Name) could say anything and they were both certain that Craig would do it. But (Male Name) was not a commanding lover and was a patient one that wanted to know what his partner liked before doing anything.

This is something that Craig loved about (Male Name) that he cared about everyone's opinion before doing anything. (Male Name) smiled and he kissed Craig's temple before handing Craig his coffee and both sat down to eat breakfast together.

~Timeskip~
The school was rallied up all day today because everyone was excited to be on summer break and this morning both Craig and (Male Name) packed everything up so they were ready to be at the airport by the end of the day. Craig's parents already knew that (Male Name) was going to take Craig to a vacation they were just waiting for it to happen. They were both more than excited to find out that it was during summer break.

Now everyone was anxious and were at the tip of their seats as the clock counted down the seconds until summer break. They didn't care what Mr. Garrison was teaching because they only cared about the time coming closer to end of the day. Every second was like a ticking time bomb that was just wanting to explode. The class was quiet and all the students were looking at the clock just hoping that time would go faster.

"RINGRINGRINGRINGRINGRINGRING~!!" The bell rang and that was the only thing that the students were waiting for. They threw their papers to the sky and cheers were heard all around. (Male Name) as he stood up and Craig came up to him and they held hands as they walked to their lockers hand-in-hand together. They quickly emptied their lockers and they were in a hurry to get back home before they missed their flight.

Once they had gathered all the materials and ran back home to get their bags from Craig's house and finally made it to the airport and there Craig's family was saying goodbye to them as they boarded the plane. From the airport to Oslo, Norway was about 10 hours or less but as Craig snuggled as best as he could to (Male Name) with the chairs he realized...They had all the time in the world.

(Male Name) smiled as he sat down on his airplane seat next to Craig. Craig smiled and snuggled up really close to (Male Name) much to (Male Name)'s pleasure. (Male Name) wrapped his arm around Craig as Craig started to doze off and (Male Name) smiled and kissed his temple and Craig smiled before he fell asleep.

(Male Name) looked out the window and smiled when he saw that it sunny outside. Though, he knew that having Craig in his life was the best thing anyone could have asked for he would do everything in the world to make sure that Craig had the best time in the world and knew that there would be nothing to stop them from the best time in the world just....in each other's arms and that was truly something that (Male Name) can say that he is proud about.

~Time Skip~

(Male Name) and Craig finally got out of the plane and they were grabbing their things and once they had collected their baggage. (Male Name) smiled when he saw that the cab that he had booked this morning was already there waiting for them. Craig gasped when he saw that there was already someone that was waiting for them. He looked at (Male Name) with a slightly shocked look on his face, "You didn't have to get a cab for us." Craig said. (Male Name) smiled, "I wanted too." And he quickly kissed Craig's nose.

Craig blushed at the sudden affection that was brought down to him. Even though (Male Name) and Craig had been dating for so long Craig was never used to the affection that (Male Name) had given to him and always seemed to blush when (Male Name) gave his attention though he wasn't complaining at all. Plus, he loved that after (Male Name) gave him attention he would always look so happy with himself. Like right now.

(Male Name) was smiling and his eyes were bright and they held happiness, excitement, and an unknown emotion that Craig can't decipher. Craig was trying to figure it out when he let out a little gasp when he felt a hand grab his own but he relaxed almost instantly when he knew that it was (Male Name).

(Male Name) was smiling lovingly at Craig as he grabbed his hand that earned a little gasp of shock. (Male Name) started to walk towards the cab that was waiting for them outside because they were taking so long. Craig smiled back at (Male Name) as they walked hand and hand towards the cab where (Male Name) always being the gentleman he was held out the door for Craig before getting in himself.

(Male Name) told the cab driver to the hotel that they were staying it and the cabbie nodded before starting the trip there. Craig was shocked when the walked into the hotel. (Male Name) was talking to the receptionist and Craig's jaw dropped when he found out that (Male Name) had a reservation and the receptionist gave him the key a suite (I don't know much about the hotel).

(Male Name) smiled and thanked her in her language and he grabbed Craig's hand as he walked the elevator and went to their room. When they finally found their room they were both surprised to see a room that was from the victorian era. Craig looked at (Male Name) and all but shouted, "How did you?! This must have cost a fortune!! And you made a reservation! How the heck did you afford this!"

(Male Name) sweat-dropped as he watched Craig yell at him on how he did this. (Male Name) looked at Craig and smiled when he had gotten an idea. He moved closer to Craig and Craig kept on ranting like he didn't notice how close (Male Name) was.

(Male Name) bent over and kissed Craig stopping him mid-rant and Craig blushed harshly. He looked up to (Male Name)'s eyes and he blushed even harder when he saw that (Male Name) was watching him. Craig closed his eyes and kissed (Male Name) back and wrapped his arms around (Male Name)'s neck.

(Male Name) bit down on Craig's bottom lip quite hard but not enough to break skin. Craig moaned and when the need for air became too much Craig pulled away gasping and panting with his face that could put tomatoes to shame. (Male Name) smirked to himself seeing how Craig reacted to the kiss.

"Why did you..." Craig panted. (Male Name) understood what Craig was saying and smirked once again. "To shut you up." (Male Name) teased and Craig blushed harder if even possible. (Male Name) chuckled at the reaction and kissed Craig's nose.

"I wanted to make this summer special for both of us and I started saving money since last Christmas and I was finally able to save enough money for this trip. Craig blinked as he processed the information and tackled (Male Name) into a hug. (Male Name) was surprised at the action and lost his balance and fell onto the bed with Craig straddling (Male Name).

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much, (Male Name)!" Craig said with a grin on his face as he looked over at (Male Name) who was looking the other way with a small blush on his face. "You're welcome." (Male Name) said as he looked at Craig with a small smile of his own. 'This situation is very tempting especially when Craig isn't wearing his hat and his hair looked so adorable~' (Male Name) thought to himself.

Craig was confused but he shrugged it off not knowing the real reason why (Male Name) was acting strangely. (The hotel that they're at is called Grand Hotel. Sorry I've never been to Norway though it is a dream to visit there. So I really don't know much about the Hotel.) (Male Name) smiled at Craig before kissing him softly on the lips before pulling away.

Craig whimpered and thought that the kiss was short so he brought his lips back to (Male Name). (Male Name) smiled to the kiss and bit Craig's bottom lip before pulling on it. Craig blushed at the action and wrapped his arms around (Male Name)'s neck while (Male Name) put one hand on Craig's cheek and started to stroke gently with his thumb that made Craig blush harder and his other wrapped around Craig's waist bringing as close as humanly possible.

Craig pulled away from the kiss with a loud wet smack but (Male Name) had other plans as he kissed Craig passionately as they had a heated dance in their mouths. (Male Name) sucked on Craig's tongue for a couple seconds before pulling away from the kiss that had both boys panting and gasping for oxygen.

Both their eyes were half-lidded and (Male Name)'s held love, passion, and lust while Craig's held pleasure and his face held mild embarrassment. (Male Name) smirked at the reaction and rubbed Craig's sides causing the said boy to moan and groan with pleasure. (Male Name)'s breath hitched when he saw how beautiful Craig looked on top of him with his back arched and his eyes shut and pink cheek.

Just looking at the scene made his blood go south and Craig blushed harder when he felt (Male Name)'s member harden underneath himself and he knew what was coming. And to be honest, when Craig had that thought he loved it. To be able to be connected to (Male Name) in more than one way was a dream come true.

"Oh, (Male Name) please...fuck me..." Craig said looking at (Male Name) in the eyes. (Male Name) looked up at Craig, "No..." upon hearing those words his heart broke in two. Craig felt like he was going to cry.

"I'm going to make love to you, Craig." (Male Name) said with the sincerest voice that anyone ever heard. Craig's head that was bowed down snapped upwards and looks at (male Name) with wide shocked eyes.

(Male Name) smiled at Craig before kissing him gently. Craig started crying and both knew that they were tears of happiness as Craig kissed (Male Name) harder. (Male Name) let out out a small groan as Craig kissed him harder. In Craig's mind everything was running in place. 'He wants to have sex with me?' Craig asked himself. 'No you idiot he wants to make love to you.' Craig's conscience said. Craig only knew what fucking was because of his friend Clyde but making Love?

That is so much more meaningful than an everyday fuck and Craig convinced himself that this was a dream. It had to be. There was no fucking way that (Male Name) wanted to make love to him. Though the (Male Name) that he was seeing was kissing down his neck and Craig let out a loud moan when (Male Name) found that one spot.

(Male Name) grinned when he heard Craig let out that long, loud moan of his and licked that spot repeatedly causing Craig to shake with pleasure. (Male Name) licked that spot one more spot before pulling back for a second then a moment later he bite down on that spot.

"(MALE NAME)!!!!!" Craig screamed at the top of his lungs. (Male Name) was almost scared that other people on the floor would hear him. Almost. (Male Name) soothed the irritated with his tongue and smiled when he knew that Craig was finally his and his alone and the same as he was Craig. (Male Name) looked at the red mark that would soon be purple with his bitemarks and knew that they weren't leaving anytime soon.

Craig was panting from his scream from before and was blushing quite harshly but he was happy that he was marked by (Male Name). It brought him happiness and security. Craig smiled at (Male Name) and (Male Name) smiled back. But both males knew that this was beginning. (Male Name) all but ripped Craig's jacket and shirt.

Craig blushed and adverted his eyes from (Male Name) who was know staring at Craig's pale stomach and chest. (Male Name) smiled and Craig on the lips before going down his neck leaving butterfly kisses on his way down to Craig's chest. Craig moaned when (Male Name) kissed around his nipple before biting his nipple.

(Male Name)'s free hand went to Craig's other nipple and started to tease it. Craig let a small groan when he felt that both his nipples were being played with and (Male Name) was alternating on both nips never leaving one alone. (Male Name) swirled his tongue around Craig's left nipple and did the same with the other before heading down to Craig's navel and sucked on his stomach before leaving little hickies on Craig's porcelain skin.

(Male Name) hooked his thumbs on Craig's jeans and underwear in one swoop. Craig blushed and tried to cover himself but (Male Name) grabbed his hands and looked deeply into Craig's eyes. "You're beautiful the way you are. There is no need to hide yourself, my love." Craig blushed at the words and nodded before tangling his hands into (Male Name)'s (long/short/medium) (color hair) locks.

(Male Name) looked deeply in Craig's eyes and like magic both were leaning down and their lips touched in a kiss. Craig felt some sparks and he smiles as he remembered this is how they had their first kiss, and craig blushes remembering that all the kisses that (Male Name) gives him always give him butterflies and he feels fireworks.

Craig opened his mouth when he felt (Male Name) prodding his tongue on his lips like he was begging for entrance. Craig swore that when he was kissed like this with (Male Name) that he could feel the love that (Male Name) poured into the kiss and it never failed to make his legs wobbly.

Both males pulled away when the need for air became too much. (Male Name) layed down on the bed with Craig straddling his hip. Craig frowned when he saw that (Male Name) was still in his clothes. "You're wearing to much." Craig said and not skipping a bit did he start to undress (Male Name).

Craig started to drool when he say that (Male Name) had a 6-pack and how toned his muscles were. (Male Name) smirked, "Do you like what you see, Craig?" (Male Name) teased and Craig nearly nodded but stopped himself and playfully glared at (Male Name). (Male Name) laughed it off and grabbed Craig's hip and started to grind on him. Craig blushed and groaned when he had felt that (Male Name) was grinding on him and wanted to pleasure him as well so he started to grind down on (Male Name).

(Male Name) groaned and held up 3 of his fingers and Craig immediately started to suck on them. Craig started to nibble on them as well as he groaned when he felt that (Male Name) was kissing his neck.

(Male Name) removed his fingers from Craig's mouth who followed them and gave them one last lick. (Male Name) smirked at the reaction and moved the wet fingers to Craig's entrance who seemed to stiffen and tense. "Sh...Craig relax for me." (Male Name) whispered those words into Craig's ear that caused a shiver go down Craig's body.

(Male Name) had no idea what he did to Craig. Craig took deep breaths and moaned when he felt (Male Name) gently prod his entrance and blushed as he felt (Male Name) gently kiss him. (Male Name) was so careful that Craig nearly cried out at how loved he felt with (Male Name) at this very moment.

(Male Name) wiggled his finger slightly and he kissed Craig so that he would be distracted and wouldn't feel the pain. (Male Name) knew that this was his first time no matter how popular Craig was he never had sex and the thought of him being Craig's first made him want to smother him with love and be as gentle as he can. He wants to make this special for both of them.

He doesn't want to look back and say 'I had sex with Craig Tucker.' He wants to say, 'I made love to Craig Tucker.' Just that thought made (Male Name) kiss Craig harder and more passionately.

He felt Craig kiss him back and that he was more relaxxed than before so he carefully slid the second digit in and did the scissers movement to stretch Craig. Craig moaned when he felt a bundle of nerves being touched and (Male Name) knew that he found's Craig's prostate.

(Male Name) teased Craig's prostate and Craig was withering underneath (Male Name). "(M-Male Name)...stop teasing me..." Craig whimpered and moaned loudly when he felt (Male Name)'s thrid digit go inside of him and start to stretch him out more before pulling his fingers away.

Craig whimpered at the loss but it was as soon as the fingers were gone there was something thicker and better that (Male Name)'s fingers. (Male Name) slowly pushed into Craig and Craig cried out in pain. (Male Name) started to caress and stroke Craig's cheek so that he would be distracted. Craig looked up at the ceiling as he heard (Male Name) whispering sweet nothings into his ear.

Craig felt the pain yet the happiness that he was connected to (Male Name) over took the pain. He wrapped his arms around (Male Name)'s neck and smiled. "Please move." Craig said and (Male Name) kissed Craig's cheek before he oulled away until the head was the only thing inside of Craig and thrusted hard to Craig and Craig moaned when he felt (Male Name) hit his sweet spot.

(Male Name) soon found a rythem and gripped Craig's hips firmly as he kept thrusting. Craig was slightly drooling when he felt the pleasure that (Male Name) was giving him. "Harder! (Male Name) please harder! Faster!" Craig all but screamed and (Male Name) found no reason to say no so he complied the request and started to thrust home harder and faster. (Male Name) let out small grunts and the only sounds that were in the room was Craig crying out in pleasure, the sound of skin-on-skin, and (Male Name)'s small grunts and groans.

Craig knew that he was going to cum soon and he grabbed (Male Name)'s neck and kissed him deeply as he came hard. (Male Name) kissed back and he muffled the sounds that Craig was making and he let out a small moan when he felt Craig tighten around him member. (Male Name) pulled away from the kissed and groaned. "Craig." As he came. Craig smiled as he felt (Male Name)'s essace inside of him.

Both males tried to catch their breaths from their passionte love making. When their heart rates were somewhat the same as before, (Male Name) pulled away leaving Craig a whimpering mess with cum all over his stomach. (Male Name) kissed Craig one last time and fell beside him on the bed. (Male Name) wrapped his arms protectively around Craig and Craig cuddled closer to (Male Name).

"I love you, my darling Craig." (Male Name) whispered and Craig smiled. "I love you too, (Male Name)." Craig said as both males fell into a deep sleep with smiles on their faces as they held onto each other.

The next morning the went out and loved their trip in Norway and they knew that this was a summer that they would never forget.