*Help me*

•Help me•
Little: Tommy
Caregiver: Ranboo
Senario: Tommy was receiving a lot of hate recently and as he was reading through the comments of his latest video for ideas he only found hate and accidentally slipped into little space.
Requested by: theyngay
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tommy was recording a new video for his channel, he was happy and smiling and joking with his friends, Ranboo was one of the main people he was playing minecraft with, Tommy was having fun, smiling and laughing.

After they were done recording, Tommy edited the video and once he was satisfied with it he uploaded the video, later he was reading through some of the comments under the video for some ideas or for what his supporters had to say.

But he was met with...hate, he learned to not let comments get to him but all of these comments hurt him mentally and emotionally, he felt something wet streaming down his face, he wiped it off and saw in his monitor that he was crying, he wiped his tears, trying not to let the comments get the best of him.

He slipped into his headspace, and he was full on crying, he was sobbing and didn't care if anyone heard him, he was hurt and he thinks he deserves the hate for being a big baby and crying about it.

"Wh-why is evweyone s-so me-mean.." Tommy said in between is sobs, he went to go and try to calm himself down so he went to go and grab his pacifier and his little cow stuffie but he was still sniffling and tears were still streaming down.

It wasn't helping him, he went on discord and none of his friends were online, well only Ranboo was online so he had no other choice but to ring ranboo, and thats what he did.

Ranboo picked up the call, Tommy had his face cam on and the male was met with a regressed boy with a stuffie in his hands, a pacifier in his mouth and tears streaming down his cheeks, ranboo knew what little space was.

"Hey tommy..what's going on?" Ranboo asked.

"Evweyone is s-so me-mean.." Tommy said as he started to cry again.

"Awh...no bud..don't cry, its gonna be okay, look how about you change into a onsie and we can go into happy thoughts" Ranboo said to the regressed boy.

"I no.wan..to" Tommy cried out.

"Come on bud, if you change into your onsie you can have a cookie" ranboo tried to convince or bribe the younger.

"Hmmm...okie" Tommy turned off his face cam and went to go change into his sheep onsie and turned his face cam back on.

"Okay good boy toms, now go lay down bud" ranboo said, Tommy instantly went to go lay down and he's hugging his stuffie and still had his pacifier in his mouth.

Ranboo decided to read Tommy a story to help him fall asleep, but during the story Tommy whined, so the story wasn't helping so ranboo thought of another idea and thats to sing to the younger since music calms Tommy, so ranboo grabbed his guitar and started playing it and singing to the younger, he started singing touch-tone telephone by Lemon demon.

Ranboo had an amazing voice, and Tommy was starting to drift away to sleep, and he successfully fell asleep and ranboo noticed and he muted himself still staying on the call just incase Tommy woke up.

Hello! Sorry for the late request, sorry if its shit I tried, I haven't been feeling well recently and I've been abandoned by a friend but we later made up, anyways I hope you enjoyed!! Author-nim out♡