Chapter 12 (Katy's POV)

Addie's wedding was today, and I grabbed my bridesmaid dress, while Niall put on his suit. The kids were dropped off and we drove to Bournemouth, where Addie lived. I left Niall, and planted a chaste kiss on his lips. My dress was in a plastic bag, and I walked into her house, where everyone was already. Everyone started to scream, except Carolyn.

"You seem to quiet." I said to her, and she smiled. Carolyn did my makeup for me, as well as Jess' and Riane's, while Rebecca and Peggy worked on each other. We all slipped on our dresses, and waited for Addie's father to come up. We all greeted him quickly, and the cue to head down came on. The five of us met the boys in a corridor, and I linked my arm with Niall's.

When Addie came into view, the audience let out a small gasp. The ceremony was beautiful, and the reception was even more fun. Niall and I took the floor for a slow dance. He was a good bit taler than me, and I let my head rest on his shoulder.

"You look gorgeous." He murmured in my ear. I smiled, and kissed him. Rebecca and Harry were feeding each other what looked like cupcakes. Liam and Peggy were both immersed in their iPhone's. Riane and Nathan were talking with Addie.

I headed to the bathroom, and opened the door to find Carolyn and Louis in full make out mode inside. Embarrassed, I left as quickly as I entered, and walked to the other bathroom. I caught her eye on the dance floor later, and she winked, a gesture I returned. A nearby waiter had a player of drinks, and I grabbed one.

"Thanks." He nodded.

Addie came over to me and gave me a big hug.

"Thank-you so much for coming!" I smiled.

"I'm enjoying it so far." Addie smiled, and her new husband, Jake walked over, giving her a kiss. She laughed.

"I'll let you two get back to work." I said, and left them alone. Niall was stuffing food into his mouth when I found him. He came over and handed me a peice of food.

"Thanks." I said, laughing. He swallowed.

"This food is really good,". Niall admitted.

"I can see that babe." Isaac, and took a bite of food from his plate.

"This is good, you're right." I said, and took another bite. He smiled happily, and fed me another bite. I laughed, shoving some in his face. I got a water from a nearby table, and the lights dimmed.

"Here is one last slow dance for the night." The DJ spoke. I wrapped my arms around Niall's neck , and he placed his hands on my waist. It brought me back to our wedding. I remember dancing to our first dance, "A Drop In The Ocean" by Ron Pope, the minute we became husband and wife. It all flooded back. I kissed Niall's lips happily.

"I love you so much." He murmured against my lips.

"I love you too." The long ended, and we started to file towards the car that would take the newlywed a on their honeymoon. The sea of rice started, and they ran through it. Then the were gone. We all slowly headed out after that, getting gift bags. My feet absolutely killed from my shoe, so I took them off, while Niall gave me his jacket.

When we got the the car, Niall stopped at a McDonald's, and ate crappy fast food in elegant clothes. Me with my dress and heels, and Niall in his striking black tux.

"You have a straw wrapper in your hair." Niall said, and got it out for me, at the same time, smearing ketchup on my nose. I grabbed a napkin and wiped it off.

"It's on."

A few minutes later, my bra was full of fries, And the pockets of his pants had burgers in them. He reached in and grabbed one, taking a bite.

"Not a bad spot for them." I gestured to my shirt.

"I suppose mine isn't either." Niall let out that laugh, that made me go weak in the knees.