Chapter 4 (Jess' POV)

I woke up in the morning and got Alex a bowl of cereal while Zayn slept a few extra minutes. He walked downstairs a little later, shirtless, with a pair of plaid pajama pants and a white t-shirt in his hand. Zayn shoved it on, smiling and kissing me quickly on the lips. I got myself a glass of water, and made Zayn a cup of coffee.

"Thanks love." He said, and I smiled. Zayn took a few minutes to sit with Alex while she was eating her cereal.

"You want to see Garfield this week?" He asked her excitedly.

"Yes daddy!" She squealed. Zayn took the comics out of the paper and read them too her, while she giggled at the colorful drawings.

The three of us headed upstairs a few minutes later, and I got Alex dressed in her favorite outfit. Zayn emerged in a tight black t-shirt and jeans, while I threw on skinny jeans and a flowered blouse. Zayn, Alex, and I drove to Syco's main recording studio to meet with the rest of the gang. Riane was there today with Nathan, who seemed at ease, but still nervous at the same time.

"You look like you just murdered somebody." I said to Nathan, making him laugh.

"Maybe Riane did." He said. I smiled, and frowned at the mental picture in my head. Sooner or later, everyone was in the studio, and the boys had to get to work. Nathan and the rest of "The Wanted" were doing a duet with the boys.

"Guys, I cannot stand how many iPhone's I've gone through in the last month." Peggy exclaimed after dropping iPhone #3. Rebecca laughed, and held up hers, taking a picture for Instagram. I opened my phone and got Instagram up and running, quietly sniping Katy and posting it. The followers likes and comments poured in.

"Oh no you didn't." She exclaimed when her phone chimed.

"Oh yes I did." She laughed, and liked it.

"so what are we going to do now?" Carolyn asked. She had Little Lou dressed up just like his dad, red pants and a striped shirt. She had in a similar outfit, but a dress. Alex had on the cutest varsity jacket and jeans. Baby and toddler clothes had gotten insanely cute.

"Do you have any food?" Peggy asked me, and I nodded, pulling a bag of chips, a pack of crackers,a me some gummy worms from my purse. He grabbed the chips and thanked me.

"Liam ate everything good the other night." I laughed.

"Niall eats everything good every night." Katy chimed in.

We headed to the park so the kids could run around. The other kids looked adorable as well. Nicole and Mason. Had the Harry blazers on, Zoe and Michael had the khakis and red polo, and Andrew had on the plaid shirt.

"Let's get the kids in a photo!" I squealed, and we got them set up. The picture was adorable, and we tweeted them instantly.

"I'm parched, lets grab a drink." Rebecca said, and we walked to the nearest Starbucks, getting the kids McDonalds along the way. I sipped my tea contently while the other girls had their coffees and lattes.

"We spend way too much money at Starbucks." Riane said, and we all agreed.

"We probably spend as much as what one of our boys makes in a year." We all laughed again, and finished our drinks, making sure the kids were eating their food. The two babies started fussing right on cue with each other, and Katy and Carolyn got them bottles, which quieted them down.

I smiled. Life couldn't get any better than this. My five best friends, my kids, and my husband. I loved them all dearly. I looked over to where Riane and Carolyn were goofing around to imitate paparazzi. Katy was playing with Zoe, who was giggling like mad. Peggy had a muffin and was set on eating it, and Rebecca, well she was just being Rebecca, talking sports with the barista.

"And Manchester United really needs to step up their game if they want to beat Spain next week." I sighed contentedly. My crazy life was perfect in every way. I texted Zayn.

How are the songs going?

He replied shortly later.

They sound great, Louis has a big solo now, but I miss you :)