Chapter 1 (Katy's POV)

I put the final earrings in my ear and headed downstairs.  Niall let out a wolf -whistle.

“Looking good.”  I winked, and waked down the rest of the stairs.

‘Are they asleep?” I asked, and he nodded.

“Let’s go then, the sitter is here.”  I said.  He held out his arm, linking it with mine and walking to the car.  He opened my door for me and slipped into the driver’s seat next to me. 

“Will Zoe and Michael be alright?”  I asked worriedly, and he nodded reassuringly.  The car came to a stop, and Niall and I stepped out, flashbulbs momentarily blinding g us.  We walked down the red carpet, avoiding most of the interviewers but answering a few questions here and there.  A large group of reporters led to the couple they were filming.

“Let’s go say hi!”  I said and practically dragged him over to them.

“It’s been too long!”  I said, and gave Casey a kiss on the cheek.  I gave Zac a big hug.

“I see you two are still going strong.”  She commented, and I nodded.  Another mob caught my eye, the girls.  Riane stood next to Nathan wearing a dark purple dress, her hair in loose ringlets and her feet in sensible flats.  Rebecca had on a champagne colored dress that was floor length, her hair in tight bun with a lily on the side.  Her arm was linked with Harry’s.  Jess had opted for a baby-pink knee length dress that had a tight corset and flared out.  Her hair was in a sleek ponytail.  Zayn had a tie that matched her dress.  Peggy had on a pink Marilyn Monroe style dress and her hair styled over to one side.  Liam wore a dark grey suit.  Carolyn had on a dress that was sparkly on top and flared out.  Louis was wearing sparkly suspenders over all black.  I had to laugh.

“Nice braces Lou!”  I said, and he struck a pose.  After looking at the other girls in their dresses, I felt plain in my royal blue, one-shouldered gown.

“You look the best.”  Niall said and whispered in my ear.  I smiled, and the whole group of us, including Zac and Casey, posed for a group picture. 

“Is that Taylor Swift?”  I heard someone yell, and I turned around.  Sure enough, Jess’ and I’s idol was right near us.  Jess and I started fan girling.  Taylor started walking to us.

“Hi guys.”  She cheerfully said, and gave each one of us hugs.  I stood there dumbfounded.

“Hi Taylor.”   I managed to spew out.  We talked, and then continued on our separate ways down the carpet. 

‘Guys, Taylor Swift did not just hug me.”  I said, and Niall laughed.  I heard a small scream come from Carolyn. 

“Guys holy crap, its Ed Sheeran, Ed freaking Sheeran!”  I laughed at how immature she acted.

“Go say hi!’  Jess nudged, and she shook her head fiercely.

‘I’m too weird.”  I laughed.

“Hello boys!”  He said, hugging each one.  The boys introduced us.

“Ladies, our good friend Mr. Edward Sheeran.  Ed, meet Riane, Peggy, Katy Rebecca, Jess, and Carolyn.”  I smiled, and he hugged me.  Carolyn looked like she was about to explode.

“You are like my favorite singer.  Like ever.”  He smiled.

“I can get you front-row tickets to my next show in London if you want.” Carolyn nodded quickly.

“I’ll mail you and Lou them, hope to see you soon!”  He said, and kissed her on the cheek.  She started freaking out.

“I just met Ed Sheeran.”  I laughed again.  Riane was answering some questions.

“Katy! Katy! Over here!”  The microphone was shoved in my face.

‘How do you feel about the fourth Percy Jackson movie?”

“Well, I loved the books, and have read every one several times, so I’m excited to see it tonight.”  After a few more questions, I followed Niall inside and sat down while he got us glasses of wine.

“Thanks love.”   I said and felt a tap on my back.  There, standing behind me, was Logan Lerman.    I almost fainted. 

“I heard you’re a pretty big fan of the series.”  He said and smiled.  I nodded.

‘I love them.”

“Then come with me.”  I let Niall know I would be back and let Logan lad me off into the other room.

“Wait here.”  He said and disappeared. returning with a man.

“Katy, I would like you to meet my good friend Rick Riordan, author of the Percy Jackson series.”  I shook his hand.

“It’s very nice to meet you Mr. Riordan.”  I said

“Nonsense, call me Rick.”