Chapter 2 (Rebecca's POV)

I eventually lost sight of some of the girls, and stayed linked with Harry.

“Let’s grab a drink.”  He said, and got me a Coke, while he got himself a pint.  We sat down next to Zac and Casey, until the premiere started and we headed into the theatre.

The movie was great, and I clung to Harry at every dramatic part.    The king has just reincarnated, and the credits rolled.  When the lights came back on, I squinted my eyes, and stretched my arms.

“Ready to head home?”  Harry asked me, and I nodded, fetching my purse and finding the other couples.

“I’ll see you all tomorrow.”  The limo drove us home, and I took off my lovely dress, hanging it in the closet and grabbing a pair of soccer shorts and a t-shirt.  I switched my strapless bra for a sports bra and went to brush my teeth.  My hair was still up in the formal up-do.  I felt a hand grab the lily out, and set it on the counter.  I smiled at Harry. 

“That was a good movie, wasn’t it?”  I said, and he nodded.  I brushed through my hair one last time and set my comb back down on the counter.

‘You look exhausted.” Harry said, and I yawned, further proving his point.  The covers were warm and I instantly fell asleep to the sounds of silence.

I woke up to Nicole and Mason giggling and jumping on the bed.  Harry turned to look at me, and we nodded, snatching a twin up each and trapping them in our arms.  Suddenly Nicole was on top of me, as well as Mason.  I laughed, and they got off the bed, running downstairs.

“Let’s go make breakfast then.”  Harry said, kissing my lips and getting out of bed, heading downstairs.  I followed after shortly, and Harry handed me a cup of coffee while sat down next to me and quietly sipped his tea.

Nicole and Mason were both eating bowls of curiously cinnamon.  I grabbed a muffin.  The paper was on the table next to the box of cereal, and the headlining article was of last night’s event.  Apart of pictures of the main cast, our group picture had gotten in.  The grainy black and white ink of the newspaper had not done my dress justice.

“You looked beautiful last night.”  Harry said to me, and showed the picture too the twins.

“Didn’t mommy look beautiful?” They both shook their heads in agreement.

The boys were in the process of recording their sixth album, and the girls and I were going to bring the kids to the park.  I threw on my dark wash jeans and flowered blouse.  My flats were on the other side of the room, and I grabbed then, throwing them on.  Nicole and mason were all dressed and ready, thanks to Harry.    On the way to the car, the paparazzi snapped away, but the kids knew better than to interact with them.  When we got there, only Riane and Peggy were in sight.

“I think your kids would be cute.”  Peggy said as I came into earshot.  Riane shook her head.

“I’m not ready for kids yet, I lose, my extremely awesome features of going out and partying.”  I laughed, and watched Nicole, Andrew and Mason play in the sandbox.  Nicole was making a sandcastle whilst the two boys were playing with trucks.  Katy came into sight with Michael, who ran to the other kids, and Zoe in the stroller, with a diaper bag perched over Katy’s shoulder.  She sat down and sighed.

“Kids sure do take up a lot of free time.” I laughed at this.

“Try dealing with twins!”  Our children had moved on from the sandbox and were pushing each other in the swings.   Jess and Alex were walking over.  She sat down next to us.

“Go play with the other kids Alex.”  She shook her head no.  Jess reassured her, and with the help of two cookies, she ran over happily.

“Is Carolyn late again?” Jess asked, and we nodded in unison.  Five minutes later, she walked up, pushing little Lou in his stroller.

“Someone’s six months old today!”  She said cheerfully, and grabbed him out of the stroller, getting his blanket and bottle.  She pressed it to his mouth and he began eating hungrily.

“He eats like you!” Riane exclaimed, and Carolyn laughed.

“He sure does.”   All of a sudden, a cry broke out.  Mason was on the ground crying.

“What’s wrong?”  I asked him.

‘Nicole pushed me.”  He whimpered out.  I looked back at the girls with a “what do I do?” face and they simply laughed.