Chapter 14 (Peggy's POV)

Liam, Andrew and I decided to go out to breakfast today. Andrew got chocolate chip pancakes, while Liam and I split a rather massive plate of waffles. When the check came, Andrew was playing with the trip, and was rather sticky. I had to give him a bath when we got home. I groaned.

"You are banned from syrup forever." Andrew giggled, and dried off with a towel. Liam came out of the bedroom in his posh Burberry jumper and I threw on a blue flowered dress from Express. My iPhone was on the dresser, and I picked it up, opening Twitter.

@Peggy_Payne: just ate breakfast with Andrew and @Real_Liam_Payne, never let Andrew near syrup #Sticky

Within minutes people were all threatening to send us syrup for him, and I laughed. Liam called my name down the stairs.

"Lets go!" Andrew and him were already in the car when I got there, so I hopped in the passenger seat as we drove to Topshop. Liam took our son while I went to the ladies section and started browsing through the dresses on sale. I found an adorable peach and white spotted one, and tried it on.

"Come out so we can see it." Liam said, and I walked out. He whistled.

"Looking good." I laughed, and went to go change out of it. I bought it, and we headed to Jack Wills. I took Andrew this time and the three of us walked together. I picked up three new pairs of jeans. We also stopped so Liam could get a new pair from Burberry. Andrew was getting tired, so we left soon after. When we got home, he started to run around, and I flopped on the couch to watch him, and Liam sat down next to me.

"Mommy! Goldfish!" Andrew said, and pointed to the kitchen. I got up and poured some in a bowl for him.

"Thank- you." I flipped on the T.V. on for him. His eyes widened, and he was enthrall ed at the screen. Liam and I plopped down on the couch.

"How have Carolyn and Riane liked the new episodes of Doctor Who?" Liam asked me.

"Her and Riane absolutely flip out each time it's on." He laughed.

"They just bought TARDIS cookie tins, and Sonic Screwdrivers." I said, chucking.

"I'll have to remember that for Christmas presents." Liam said. Carolyn called me, claiming something was important, I found myself face-to-face with a life-size TARDIS

"This is what you called me for?" I asked, exasperated.

"Isn't it great?" Riane said, and they both climbed in, making a strange noise.

"What the hell are you doing?" I said. They opened the door, and pointed some light-up sticks at us.

"What are those?" I asked. They exchanged a glance.

"Exterminate!" The girls screamed in unison, and tackled me, pinning me down and shoving the light things in my face.

"Okay, you win, now let me go!" I said, and the high-five'd each other. I fixed my hair where they mussed it up. The two girls went back into the TARDIS, giggling and playing with their action figures. Louis and Nathan laughed.

"This is all they have been doing since it came." Louis said.

"Apparently it came with actions figures too." Nathan said. E saw a small light cme from inside, and more giggles.

"Lou, we are dressing up Little Lou and Hazel as Dalek's for Halloween this year." Carolyn said, and Riane high-fived her.

"Yes!" She yelled.

"I sure fine you Dalek-table!" Nathan said to Riane, who began flipping out, shaking the TARDIS a bit.

"Calm down!" Carolyn said, and got her screwdriver out.

"Okay, now freak out." They played with their merchandise for awhile longer, and brought Little Lou in, who laughed and giggle along with the two.