Chapter 1

Park bom POV:

RING! RING! RING!

I smacked my alarm to shut it up. i rubbed my eyes and ruffled my hair as i got up. i entered my bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeths and hair. after i was done i changed my clothes into this:

i went downstairs and waited for my sister to come out

i went downstairs and waited for my sister to come out. when nayeon came downstairs mum put our breakfasts infront of us which was pancakes.its our first day of school today . we moved her (korea) a week ago because of moms job apparently . i still have my doubts. nayeon is coming to school with me today.

nayeons clothes:

We're preety rich so i have my own motor bike

We're preety rich so i have my own motor bike. my sister doesnt as she doesnt know how to drive. i learned how to drive a car and motorbike at age 12 so its preety easy since years of experience. were moving to a school called 'bangtan high' . After we finished breakfast me and nayeon went downsttairs . she was clinging onto my arm.

mom:bye, make sure you dont get in trouble and take care

nayeon:bye mom, love you , see you after school

me:bye(low tone and cold)

i barely interract with my sister and mom but they know i love them. im not good with effection. i kept a poker face and went to my bike with nayeon.

my motorbike:

i sat on the bike and told nayeon to sit behind me

me:hold my waist tight.

nayeon did what i told her to do so i started my bike.the school was 20 min away so we went at the speed of 30 miles per hour since nayeon didnt want to be late at her first day of school.were starting school at the middle of the year so its preety weird since id rather go next yr to start new but idc im only going to protect my sister.as we were going to school nayeon was telling me how excited she is . 

we arrived at school in 10 mins. as we parked my bike i heared whispers from the students who were outside of school.i heard things like'shes so preety' 'ugh a new nerd' 'shes hot' ' omg isnt that the latest bike' 'whys a nerd like her with a hot girl' .once i heard that i snapped my head and looked directly at the person who called my sister a nerd. 

Nayeon was clinging onto me as she was very scared right now since all the attention is on us. i slowly but steadily took steps toward the girl who called my sister a nerd. my stare was intimidating so the girl looked down when she saw i was going to her.once i was infront of her i looked at her up and down then stared directly at her eyes as she put on a brave look on her face. i could tel she was getting scared as i kept on staring at her.she looked like a rich bitch to me as she was wearing red lipstick which looked awful on her and her makeup looked so dry and crusty that i was cringing internally.as she was about to say something i cut her off ...

me:whats a slut like you doing in the school grounds and not in a stripping club opening your legs for old mans.

it wasn't a question it was a statement. her eyes went big and her mouth shaped an '0' shape. i could see her yellow teeth's and it was a disgusting sight. like how about instead of buying makeup buy yourself toothpaste. 

i could feel my sister shaking so i holded her hand and went in the school. the school was quiet as i entered since they have seen what i just did. like 'wtf' i just said something whys everyone so shocked . is she a queen or something. even if she was i wouldve done the same thing .nayeon started t oloosen her hold on my hand as we walked through the hall way. 

as we were walking nayeon suddenly stopped walking. this made me look at her to see whats wrong. she got her hand away from mine and started walking the opposite direction where 8 students were at. specifically they all were males. i kept my poker face and followed behind her as she took the lead.

nayeon smiled and started talking to one of them. they were all looking at specifically me. all of them snapped their faces to nayeon as she started talking to them . they all had a smile on their faces ,as they heard nayeons soft voice. 

nayeon: excuse me!(she said in a excited voice)

i thought she would be fine staying with the guys as they looked alright to me so i decided to leave.i was thinking of skipping class by going to the to the rooftop and smoke. no on in my family knows i smoke and im not planning on telling them any soon.

i turn around and start walking at the end of the hall way where the stairs are ,to go to the rooftop. i dont think my sister heard me as i start walking down the hall way but i could feel the guys stares on me but decided to ignore them cause i dont have anything to do with them.

........

to be continued

author note:

i hope you liked this chapter  tell me your opinions if you liked it so far or not

see you in the next chapter so until then....

bye