Chapter 4

BOM POV:

i opened my eyes once i heard the school bell ring . i checked my time 12:30. its lunch time. i decided to go downstairs to the lunch hall and look for my sister. while walking down the corridor that leads to the lunch hall i saw the 7 guys that my sister was talking to. They were all looking down . there was another kid with them. he looked like a rich brat too. i think i found the morning sluts twin. like 'damnn' whats wrong with this rich people. the guy was wearing a white shirt with two of the top botton's undone. he wore some tight trousers that showed his thights. girls would surely love this guy since he had a good sculptured face.

all of a sudden i heard a cry coming from one of the 7 guys i saw this morning

all of a sudden i heard a cry coming from one of the 7 guys i saw this morning. "aahhh! pls stop soo hyun hyung! i promise i wont come in front of you but please leave me and my brothers alone" the bunny teethed kid said . i guess the bully's name is soo hyun. "tch.tch.tch. aww is little jungkook begging now?" soo hyun said grabbing his jaw tightly. the other 6 were balling their tears out while looking a jungkook. tch. such weaklings cant even stand up for themselves. with that thought i started walking away. i went to my locker which was at the end of the hall next to the door that opens up the hall way.

i put away the pack of cigarettes in the locker so my sister cant see that i have it on me.i shut my locker with a loud noise. i think the hall heard me since the pleading from the guys shut down. i put my earphones on my ears so i can shout down the noise from the lunch hall. i could feel the stare coming off from all the 8 guys that i passed by. 

i opened the lunch room door. i scanned the room to find nayeon. she was seating alone in a table. i went and sat next to nayeon putting my head down on the table and closing my eyes. after a few minutes i felt someone poking my arm . i opened my eyes and saw nayeon poking my arm looking at me with her doe like eyes. i had a soft spot for her since i know her past. she is a very brave girl. i am very proud of her. i scanned her arms which were next to me. i saw that she had a bruise. it looked like someone had gripped her wrist tighly. all of a sudden ii remembered something.

Flashback:

(10 year old)

???:AHH!PLSS LEAVE ME IT HURTS PLEASEE STOP IT HURTS I PROMSE I WONT DO ANYTHING!

10 year old bom saw a girl getting dragged by the wrists and hair towards her cell. The guard looked at bom directly at her face. he saw no emotions but who was he to care since he was just doing a job. he wore a black mask and black lasses with a ear phone in his left ear. he opened the cell door with the keys and and pushed the girl in the cell which i was being kept in. she had cuts on her legs and arms. it looked like she was being dragged here.

little bom: what's your name? (bom spoke with a stoic face)

???: n-na-nayeon!( the girl squeaked)

Flashback ended:

i stared at nayeon with a hard face . she understood by the look at my face what i was meaning. she covered her wrist and looked down . i brought my head up and stood up trying not to catch too much attention. i stared at nayeon. she stood up and followed me once she noticed my stare. while we were walking i heard nayeon's phone ring.she picked it up.

nayeon:hi mum!

nayeon:right now?is there a problem?

nayeon:oh ok bye mum see you in a couple!

she ended the call and looked at me

nayeon: mum said to come home now since we have to go out somewhere.

i nodded to her and decided to not talk about the bruise i saw in her wrist. while leaving we passed the 8 guys and another one who was talking to them. my heels clicked while walking. nayeon grabbed my hand .she had a worried look when she saw the 7 guys having tear stains but decided to ignore them right now since she was in a hurry to go home since mum wanted to meet us. i ignored them and went where my bike was parked.

i got on my bike and gave the helmet to nayeon to put it on. i started my bike and drove away without looking back.

3rd POV

bts,eunwoo, and soon hyun stared at the two girls that just left. bts were a bit sad that nayeon didn't come and ask if they're okay but seriously what could they expect they just talked once. Eunwoo stared at the 2 girls but in particular the girl called 'bom'. shes quiet famous and popular since everyone got to now about the girl who talked back to the ministers daughter. soo hyun just stared at the girl named 'bom' since he got to know that she talked back to his step sister tiff and he was quiet happy too because she was an annoying brat. soo hyun knows that his stepmother and step sister are using them just because of fame and money.'gold diggers' that's what he thought of them. 

soo hyun only knows about tiff being a gold digger and using people but he doesn't know her extreme obsession for bts. soo hyun bullies bts cause they look very happy and like a family. he feels jealous since he wants to find the same love that they receive . but all the girl only like him because of his look's.

jin's phone rang so he took his phone out of his pocket and looked at the name. a smile crept up his face. it was his father calling.

jin:hey dad(jin said excitedly since hes father was calling.)

soo hyun just glared at jin's phone and decided to leave.

jin:oh alright dad see you!

jin cut the call and looked at eunwoo and his brothers.

jin:dad called. he said we are going to be meeting ms park and apparently 2 more people are coming with her too. he didn't ell me who they were but dad said we have to go now and get ready since they will be coming over to our house at 5:00 and probably stay till dinner. also, eunwoo, dad said for you to join our meeting with ms park and those 2 girls.he said it would be good for you to get to know them too

bts nodded along with eunwoo and they headed out and walked into their limo which they brought to school to go home.

to be continued...