Gokuharas Parents Part 2

Kokichis pov

I ran outside to find gonta sitting on the step with his hands on his face. Its rare for him to get this upset.

"hey big guy. Are you ok?" I asked gently.

"no! Parents being mean to kokichi" gonta yelled.

"aww it's ok big guy I can handle it-"

"but gonta doesn't like it!" gonta cut me off "why can't the people gonta love just get along?"

It hurt to see gonta like this. I looked at the big tree and a plan formed in my head.

"you know what will cheer you up. A bit of climbing. Come on let's climb this big tree together!"

"isn't kokichi afraid of hights?" gonta asked.

"I'm only afraid when I'm climbing down now let's do this!" I said climbing the tree.

I struggled climbing up the tree at first thanks to my small, noddle arms but was relatively fine till I got to the top and then got stuck.

"don't worry gonta will save you!"

Gonta climbed up the tree with ease and picked me up.

"my hero!" I said hugging him.

He sat down on the tree with me in his arms "gonta thanks you kokichi. Gonta feels much better now."

"it was my pleasure big guy" I said kissing his cheek.

Gonta climbed down with me in his arm. His parents were waiting down there with stern faces.

"oh was that a forbidden tree to climb? Sorry" I muttered nervously.

"it seems we owe you a apology lad" gontas dad said.

Gontas mom took my hands "climbing that tree when you couldn't climb down just to cheer our son up shows us just how much you care. You have our blessing"

I felt tears weld up in our eyes "thank you! I promise I'll take good care of him!" I ran up to gonta and hugged him "this is it gonta! We can get married!"

Gonta swung me around in his arms happily. Things are finally working out for us.