Graduation

Kokichis pov

"come on gonta we're going to be late!" I yelled dragging my oversized husband along.

Today was our son kotas graduation. He was now leaving school and becoming a man! It feels like only yesterday I was nursing him in my arms. Am I really getting that old?

"ahh gonta understands!" he picked me and raced to the graduation party. We were there before I could blink.

"oh yeah. I forgot you could do that" I scratched the back of my head feeling silly for worrying in the first place.

We took our seats and the graduation ceremony began. Mr kirigiri made a speech on how he was going to miss each and every one of the students. I'm pretty sure he made the same speech when I was at school!

Anyway his speech ended and the kids went up to grab their citifigates. I took a bunch of pictures of kota holding his with a proud smile.

He came down and hugged the both of us "I did alright up there didn't I?"

"you did great baby" I said kissing his head.

"thanks. I couldn't have done it without you guy. Your awesome parents" he smiled brightly.

I felt unbelievably proud as I looked at my boy all grown up. He's so smart and handsome and best of all I helped raised that beautiful boy. He really is a man now isn't he?

The end