Holiday Part 2

Kokichis pov

We did tons of fun things on our holiday. On our first day we went to the beach and I watched the boys play in the sea. Gonta screamed like a girl when kota brought a jellyfish over in bucket! I never imagined such a girly scream would come out my big strong man!

On our second day we went to the zoo. They had all kinds of new animals like white tigers and cheetahs. Kota and me went crazy at the petting zoo. Gonta was too busy looking for bugs!

On our third day we went to a theme park. Me and kota had a great time on the rides while gonta didn't trust them enough to get on. It took a lot of convincing for him to let us go on the ride!

On the fourth day we went deep sea diving. The diving was a real experience and I couldn't help but laugh when the fish swarmed around kota.

On the fifth day we went to a water park. Me, gonta and kota had a blast on the water sides.

On the sixth day we went underwater in a big submarine. Gonta loved it and even tryed to chase the little fishes he saw through the window.

It was our last day and we decided to take it easy in the hotel. We splashed about in the pool, ate yummy food in the restaurant and watched gonta and kota dance away at a dance party which kota won second place. Some fat kid managed to beat him.

I went to bed that night feeling happy and more then ready for the next holiday.