Mius In Trouble

Kokichis pov

"hey mommy what does fuck mean?"

I dropped the plate I was holding in shock as my adorable four year old son came out with that word!

Gonta looked at him innocently "gonta not know. What dose fuck mean-"

"no no no!" I yelled panickingly. I turned to kota "sweetie where on earth did you learn that word?!"

"miski said it at school. He said that his mommy says it all the time" kota said innocently.

"oh that bitch!" I muttered under my breath "come on sweetie we're going to auntie keades"

"yayyyy!" kota cheered.

I turned to gonta "hun you wouldn't mind cleaning up the smashed plate for me would you?"

"gonta can do that" gonta smiled.

"thanks baby" I said kissing his cheek "try not to cut yourself ok"

"gonta will try" gonta said cheerfully.

I marched up to keades door and banged angrily on it. Keade opened the door with a surprised expression.

"kokichi what a surprise-"

"ok where is she!?" I said cutting her off.

"where's who?" keade asked looking confused.

I didn't answer and instead looked around the house. I finally found miu in the living room inventing something.

"there you are!" I yelled making her jump "who the hell do you think you are teaching my kid how to curse!"

"what are you talking about grape soda?" miu muttered in a annoyed tone "I never cursed in front of your boy"

"no but your son did and he tells me that he learnt all those colourful words from you" I said glaring at her.

"you've been cursing in front of miski?" keade said looking horrified.

"ekk! Umm well you see honey they just kinda slip out sometimes" miu admitted.

"I'm so disappointed in you" keade sighed "kokichi I'm so sorry about this. Hold on I'll get miski up"

She called for miski and the blonde, double hougi boy came running down.

"what is it mommy" he asked.

"I've been told that you've been saying naughty words at school" keade said folding her arms.

"what! I haven't said anything mean!" he insisted.

"no but the words you copied from mama are very rude"

Miski gasped "I didn't know they were bad words" he said tearing up.

"I know baby" keade said pulling her son into a hug "just don't say those words again ok?"

"ok" he whimpered.

She turned to me "again kokichi I am so sorry about this. I'll make sure miu gets punished for this"

"p-p-punished!" mui yelped.

"thanks keade and sorry for the intrusion" I bowed politely before leaving.

"I hope you know now not to say those bad words kota" I said gently to the boy.

"yep" he smiled cutely "but can I ask one question mommy?"

"sure honey what is it?"

"what does the f-word mean?" he asked.

"ummm I tell you when you're older baby" I said laughing awkwardly as we walked home together.