-2-

Hi!!!!!!! How's it going? I'm tired.

The memes doesn't even match the chapter, but its right.

Anyway, I'm really proud of this chapter. Enjoy

Loki POV

"Loki, I-" Odin began as I neared the center of the room, but there was no possible way I would make this easy for him.

"Laufeyson," I interrupted. "I would prefer to be called by my full and true name." I didn't miss Frigga's flinch as I said this. She, Thor, and Lady Sif were all standing on the stairs next to the throne. Thor was gripping Mjolnir, though what he was expecting to fight, I wasn't sure.

"And I would prefer you do not speak unless addressed to," Odin responded. I rolled my eyes. I wonder how many times I will be doing that during this conviction. "You have been charged with murder, treason, duplicity, vandalism-"

I cut him off with a groan. "I am aware of what I did, so if I am for the axe, stop wasting your time and just swing it." I was already tired of this conversation.

Odin's grip on Gungnir tightened, and I wouldn't have been shocked if he used it to blast me to pieces right now.

"You are not for the axe, but your current sentence is too kind," Odin continued. "Since I am a merciful king, I shall-"

"Send me off to some offworld dungeon?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. "So you could beat me as often as you wanted, not having to wait for Thor and Frigga to occupy themselves?"

Frigga's eyes widened and she turned to face her husband, asking him if what I had said was true. Thor locked eyes with me, scanning me to see if he could detect a lie. It was obvious he didn't want to believe me, but maybe he heard the truth in my voice. Even Lady Sif tensed as I said this.

"Lies," Odin said, much faster than he should have. It was rather obvious he was lying, but no one seemed to catch on. "Trickery is his specialty. Any words coming out of his mouth can not be trusted." He waved his free hand, and a guard came towards me. I refused to show any signs of fear or disappointment as he put a muzzle on my mouth.

Wow, I thought. They must really think me an animal with the leash and muzzle.

Odin smiled as I looked up at him, unable to speak. Thor was still staring at me, but Frigga seemed to buy into the Allfather's lie, and it was much too late to convince her otherwise.

"Due to your many charges of murder, treason, and everything in between," Odin attempted to continue his little high and mighty speech. "You shall spend your time on Midgard, with the ones who call themselves the Avengers."

I tried to keep my facade as neutral as possible, but internally, I was shocked. He would send me to the exact place I had recently attempted to rule, with the people who wanted to kill me the most, with the feeling being mutual. It would be much better than being here, but frankly, the axe was looking very welcoming right now.

Thor turned on his heel towards Odin, his face a combination of disbelieving and anger. "Father, this is not-"

"Silence, Son." I rolled my eyes again. If it was me who had spoken, he would have gone into a long speech about my place, and that he was the king, but Thor merely received a warning, and the privilege of being called his son. "It has been decided."

"Odin," My mother tried, looking sorrowful and desperate. "He is your son. At least let him speak. You have never received his side of this predicament."

"I have," Odin tried, and I internally scoffed. "I have heard him out, and-"

"Is that why you keep him silenced?" Thor asked. "Because you believe he has nothing left to say?" I was surprised to say the least that Thor was standing up for me. "Or are you afraid he will reveal something that you want kept secret?"