Ron Weasley- Its Okay Now

Requested by JulzLovDraco4Eva. I hope you enjoy!!!

In this one you're Draco's sister so naturally you're a Slytherin but you're actually put in Gryffindor. Not to mention you become best friends with the Trio and start dating Ron. This takes place in your 4th year.

Obviously you're strictly female (cause we know the Malfoys wouldn't expect anything less) so you will only see female pronouns used. You are also straight so I'm sorry to all my fellow gamily (gay+family) members I promise there's going to be a gay one after this.

WARNING: THIS WILL CONTAIN LANGUAGE!!

Without further aidue...Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~

No ones POV

Ah the Yule Ball the only thing that everyone was talking about. The girls would talk about the guy they wanted to be asked to the ball by. They guys practically gagging at the thought of dancing...well the Hogwarts boys. Everyday there were dancing lessons and scoldings from the professors about how immature the boys were. It was on everyone's mind. Especially Y/N Malfoy and the rest of the Golden Trio.

You see Y/N is the younger sister to the infamous Draco Malfoy. However not by much they are twins after all. Not only is Draco super protective of Y/N but was the only one who made sure she didn't get disowned by her family when they were sorted.

Currently Y/N was sitting in the library with Hermione writing their Herbology essays. Unfortunately, Y/N couldn't focus and shut her textbook with a sigh. "'Mioneeeee I can't focussss," she complained. Hermione chuckled and shut her book. "Okay then what do you supposed we do??" Y/N thought for a moment.

"We could talk about why you won't go to the Yule Ball with Harry. You did snap at him and Ron the other day about having a date but not saying who," she said. Hermione blushed red.

"Ugh alright I trust you the most out of this whole group. I actually got asked by Viktor Krum. It's gonna be exciting but you can't tell the boys I want to surprise them," she said. I nodded pretending to lock my lips. "Can't tell us what Hermione?? What are you keeping from us?" A way too familiar voice asked. Hermione and Y/N jumped as Harry and Ron made there way over.

"Nothing you need to worry about Ron," Y/N said as Ron kissed her on her cheek. "Well now we really wanna know so spill," Harry said. Hermione shook her head saying no for the final time and the group left it at that. "So what are you guys doing in here it's almost dinner time, " Ron asked taking a random chair and sitting next to Y/N. "Honestly is food the only thing you think about??" Y/N asked looking at Ron. He flashed her a cheeky grin, "nah I think of you as well." This made her blush and Hermione sighed.

"We were working on our Herbology essays." The boys looked between the girls. "Can you help us write ours?" They asked at the same time. Hermione and Y/N sighed knowing they didn't have much of a choice.

~~~~~~~~

The evening of the Yule Ball

To say that the girls dorm room was a mess was an understatement. Dresses, shoes, hair products, and makeup laid all around the room. The scent of vanilla perfume lay heavily in the air. Hermione stood behind Y/N finishing the final touches on her platinum blonde hair. Her bangs have a slight curl and the rest of her hair lay in lose curls and twists.