Seamus Finnigan- Hickeys

Hiya weirdos!!
I finally did my favorite character, Seamus Finnigan.  This one you can be in whatever house and you can identify as whatever you wish. The only thing is that it's winter break you're staying with Seamus for the holiday and you're in his year.

Hope you enjoy!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

I sat at the kitchen table my sweater high up on my neck.  Mrs. Finnigan was cleaning dishes at the sink while Seamus was in the shower.  I had a hot cup of cider in my hands to keep warm thankfully it was a rather cold day thankfully so I didn't have to worry too much about Seamus's mom seeing anything. What is that something you may ask? Well, you see last night I snuck out of Seamus little sister's room where we were sharing a room to his room, and we kissed and hung out to get some quality us time.  Well, that led to him kissing my neck and leaving a hickey or two but he didn't get away without me leaving any on his either.

"Hey, mam is lunch ready yet?" I heard Seamus call as he walked into the kitchen in a t-shirt and pants the marks I left on him on full display.

"Oh hey, sweetheart. Yes, I made lunch...Seamus, what happened to your neck?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now to Seamus POV

'Oh sh*t I forgot (Y/N) and I gave each other hickeys last night crap I gotta think of something to tell her that isn't the truth I thought to myself as I see (Y/N) look at me with worry in their expression.  Um, think Sea think there's gotta be something you can say to keep both of us from getting our arses beat. I thought to myself in sheer panic.  Then it hit me!

"Oh, I guess I scratched myself while I was in the shower I didn't even notice I'll go put something on it." And I walked briskly out of the room to go cover the thing before anyone else notices.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to your POV

I let out a silent breath I didn't know I was holding and took a sip of my cider.

"So when was I gonna actually find out about what you and Seamus were doing last night that caused him and most likely you as well to have hickeys on your neck?" I hear Mrs. Finnigan say. I froze mug hovering as I went to take another sip of cider but it never made it to my mouth.

"H-how did you..." I couldn't form a sentence we had been caught in the act and I couldn't cover up for it.  "Oh, honey I swear you and Seamus seem to forget that I was once a teenager yes it was a while ago but I was at one point and I notice a hickey when I see one." She states quite proudly.  I set my mug down in shame great now we're in trouble.

I sigh, "I'm sorry ma'am we just wanted some us time over the holiday break before we had to go back to school cause we knew we would both be busy and not be able to do things like go to Hogsmead and stuff."  "Don't be sorry love I understand I went to Hogwarts too you know.  I just want you two to be safe is all, I don't want things to go too far and then something to happen between you two and it doesn't end well,"  she replied with a smile.

I sighed with relief, "So you're not upset?"  "No, I'm not upset...Seamus's father on the other hand him being a muggle and all and has never been to Hogwarts has only muggle world experiences so I would try to keep that covered up the best you can...and if I were you I would go help Seamus cover his up cause if he doesn't do it properly..."

"SEAMUS FINNIGAN WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS ON YOUR NECK?" we heard someone...a man...Seamus's dad shout.  I stood up quickly ready to go into the next room when Mrs. Finnigan stopped me.

"Let me handle his father you get Seamus and get out of here for a while I'll make sure he calms down.  Go hurry and don't listen to anything he might say to you."  I walked into the room with Mrs. Finnigan at my heels.  I took Seamus's hand and started walking back out of the room.

"YOU! YOU CAUSED THIS DIDN'T YOU?" I heard his father yell in my direction I ignored it as I felt Seamus's hand tighten in mine.  He was getting pissed we need to get out of here now.  I managed to get outside with Seamus and I grabbed our brooms tossing his to him.

"Hop on we're going for a fly."  He nodded and got on his broom taking off almost instantly I got on mine soon after taking off and catching up with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After Some Flying~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait so let me get this straight...my mum is completely okay with what we did but just wants us to be safe?  But my dad blew up at me cause he went through what muggles did when it came to stuff like that?"  I nodded.

"Spot on.  Your mum made me get us out of the house for a short while so your dad could calm down."  "Good idea.  Say lets land over there we've been flying for a while."  We land on top of a hill and sit in the snowy grass.  The sun was just beginning to set so it was beautiful where we were sitting.  He put his arm around me and pulled me close as I snuggled into him.

"Wow, it's beautiful out here," I said aloud.  "Not as beautiful as you Y/N," Seamus replied with a smirk.  Pink dusted my cheeks but you couldn't tell cause it was cold out.  "Aw look at you blushing.  You're adorable babe."  Well, he saw it anyway.  I flushed an even darker shade of pink and sighed.

"We should get back home it's gonna be dark soon and we don't want to worry your mom."  "Yeah you're right but can we stay like this for just a moment longer?"  I nodded and watched the sunset below the horizon line with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Back Home~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still Your POV

We arrived back home it was after dark but not too late so hopefully, we won't get into any more trouble.  We leave our brooms on the porch and walk inside.  As we're shrugging off our coats Seamus's sister walks in the room.

"Mam, dad, Y/N and Sea are home!  So, how was your guy's time away from them?"  I hung my coat on the coat hook in the kitchen.  "It was good fresh air definitely helped."  "Agreed."  

"Ah there you two are.  How was being out of the house?" Seamus's mom asked as she walked into the kitchen and over to the stove and poored two mugs of cider for us. "It was good mam, honestly I needed a breather after all that went down."  I nodded in agreement as she gave us the mugs. 

"Well I'm glad you two had fun and Sea your father has calmed down I managed to convince him that everything was okay just make sure to hide it better next time or wear a sweater," Seamus's mom said with a chuckle.

We all began to laugh and drink cider as we walked into the family room to enjoy the rest of break.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This one I just found funny and I'm proud of it so in the end it all works out.  Hope you all enjoyed the story and until next time!!

Bai weirdo's!!

-Carmen

Total Word Count: 1270