Chapter 2

Niveas outfit in mm...also this was her outfit for school.

Nivea Pov

"Maaaaaa!" I yelled walking through the door. I instantly threw my backpack on the couch and came up out my shoes and shirt. I know I'm not the only one who strip when they get home.

I didnt get a response. I know I seen the car outside. I walk to her room and see her laying down sleep. I walked in and gave her a kiss. She moved a little before opening her eyes.

"Heyy baby, how was school?" She asked sitting up. I sat down.

"Good, could have been a bit better, but it was good. Hey ma, I wanna know if we could talk about me moving out." She glared at me.

"You know I don't want you moving out on your own just yet. You are to young. Your not ready." She rushed out. How she know if I'm ready or not.

"Maaaaaa." I whined crossing my arms pouting. She gave me that look. Y'all know the look your ma give you. That 'I know damn well' look. No? Okay.

"I know damn well." She looked at me. See ahaha.

"But mommy you promised." Why can't she just trust me and take a chance.

"Alright alright alright. Tell me what you got planned. If I don't agree with it then you keeping your ass at home. Understood?" I nodded happily.

"Okay, go do your homework and well talk about it over dinner." I gave her a kiss then went off to do my homework. Well I didnt have to do anything but look over medical terms.

I went to my room and studied. My phone vibrated. I looked to see that I had a notification. Whaaaa? Yall I'm honestly a loaner. I prefer it that way though. When you have friends, you have drama.

I looked and seen I had a email.

From: JonDaDon@Gmail.com
To: Nivea_Love@Gmail.com
Subject: Room renovation

Hi, Im responding to a email you sent me about the room I have for rent. If you would like to know more about the room please feel free to give me a call at (919)436-7643

I scrunched up my face at the email. Ole unprofessional ass email address. Well mines ain all that good, but damn. JonDaDon? Really? Hey, I really wanna move out, so imma call him, but imma block my number.

I dialed the number, but I was scared as hell to hit the call button. I went ahead and did it. I rung hella long I was about to hang up, but he answered.

"Who is this!" Pause. Hell he yelling for?

"Well hello, this is Nivea and I was calling about the room that your renting out. I just got your email." I had to bite my tongue.

"Oh im sorry, you called from a private number. But hello Nivea im Jontè and I have a four bedroom house. Really, im looking for a roommate. We would be splitting all the bills. Except the rent. I'll be paying the rent, but you'll be paying $250 for the room." Only $250? Shiiiiiiit that sounds too good. "If you want you could come over and take a look around. And if you have any questions I can answer them then." I thought about it long and hard before I gave him a answer.

"Hello? Nivea?" Guess I took too long.

"Huh? Um yea im here. Yea I'll be over in twenty minutes." I said

"Okay, you know how to get here?" Duhh

"Yea im very familiar with that area." Why the hell would I consider moving somewhere where I don't know where anything is.

"Okay, see you in twenty minutes. Bye."

"Bye." I went into the kitchen to see my ma just now putting dinner on.

"Ma!" She jumped hard as fuck. I died laughing.

"Lawdd, get my Sundays best and pick me a casket cause im dead!!" I said holding my side laughing.

"Imma getcho black ass back." She said all calm like. Ahhh hell. I quickly straightened up.

"Hey ma can I borrow the car real quick?" I asked putting on my shirt and grabbing my wallet. She nodded a yes and kept doing what she was doing. Yeaaa, she gone get me back. She over there plotting now.

I got in the car and blasted my song Take Kare by Young Thug ft. Lil Wayne. (Am I The only one that heard that song!?? Shit go hard as'f.)

I had pulled up to the house quicker than I thought. I was like well damn was I speeding? Prolly was, knowing me.

I put my wallet in the glove compartment. Took out my knife and stuck it in my bra. Unhooked my phone from the AUX cord. I got out and headed for the door. There were three cars in the yard. I got nervous. When I got to the door I got ready to knock, but some sexy Greek God opened the door. Yes I had to take it there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~