Chapter 5

Jontè Pov

A nigga can't wait to go out tonight. I always have a good time when im out, especially if my niggas there. But, since Nivea gone be coming in not sure how this is gonna turn out. Hey, it shouldn't be any different. Imma just act like she aint here and do what I normally do.

"Aye! Yall ready it's ten and we need to be leaving!" Rico yelled from the other room. I rolled my eyes. You can't rush sexiness...Well im just naturally sexy so I don't have anything to worry about.

I walked out and bumped right into Nivea. I looked her up and down. My dick jumped she was looking just that good. She realized I was staring at her so she smirked. She leaned in making a kissy face at me.

"We don't do no kissing!" I said in my best Snootie Wild voice.

"Don't know where your mouth be, but I know where its going." She said smirking at me and walked off. Well damn she got my ass. She better stop before I put this dick in her life.

We all took our own car to the club and this bitch is packed. Hoes tryina holla already and my ass haven't got in the club good. I look and niggas eye raping Nivea, but she can handle it on her own. Long as nobody try anything with her everybody good.

Nivea Pov

Yooo this is my first time coming to the club, and so far everything's good. VIP is nice as hell I don't know why I'm here and my ass got school tomorrow. Oh well, I either make it tomorrow or I don't.

I'm sitting back just vibing while these niggas over here blowing it down. They got their whole squad up in here, and these niggas sexy as fuck. Everybody all hugged up. Rico got some hoe on his lap, Trey got two and Jontè got one. Shoot they over here all hugged up, I'm about to have some fun of my own. I got up to go find some trouble to get into.

"Hollup. Where you think you going?" Rico asked. I laughed at how overprotective he is. He is something like a big brother to me. Even though we haven't known each other long.

"Going to find my future." I said walking out.

"Make me kill a nigga." Jontè said, finally looking up from his hoe. What the fuck ever.

I walked over to the bar, knowing damn well my ass under age. I'm taking a good look at my surroundings, and my song comes on.

(Make sure you read what I have written between the lyrics)

Woo, Woo
Remy Boyz
Check, 1738

I'm like, she got cake for days
Got bands all on the plate
Baby girl, watch what you say
Put that cake in my face
I'm like she got cake though
Cake though, she got cake though
Look how it's moving,

Omg!! I grabbed the closest dude and took off to the dance floor.

I'm swerving
Up in the corners, I'm getting to it
Bands though, I'm throwing bands though
I'm throwing mula
Touch mine, get your top popped
I'm a shooter
Beamer, with the top dropped
I'm a cruiser
Remy Boyz, that is my squad
It's a movement
Rob me? Nigga, haha
You're a loser
You're bitch got a fat ass
I'ma do her
Hulk smash, fuck her brains out
Knock the screws loose
Backwards, rolling backwards
I'm a guru
What I like, I'm Slick Rick
I'm a ruler
Rookie, on this rap shit, I can school you

By this time I'm all into it. Im wining into him and I can feel his manhood on my ass. I don't care right about now. My bae is on and that's all that matters.

She got cake for days
Got bands all on the plate
Baby girl, I'd love to stay
Baby girl, watch what you say
I'm like, she got cake for days
Got bands all on the plate
Baby girl, watch what you say
Put that cake in my face
I'm blowing out the candles

Ay, twerk, twerk, twerk some bitch
Work, work, work some bitch
Let me see you get low and move something quick
Let me see you drop with it, do a little dip
And when the booty shorts on, she be looking thick-

I was interrupted by being snatched off the guy I was dancing on. I look up to see a highly pissed off Rico, Trey and Jontè. I don't care if they mad. The fuck they mad for.

"Hell wrong with y'all?" I asked about to go back to dancing. But was stopped by Jontè snatching me up again.

"Nigga you don't have one more time to grab me like that. Go back to your lil hoe over there." I said turning back around.

Jontè Pov

"Nigga you don't have one more time to grab me like that. Go back to your lil hoe over there." She said turning back around. I pinch the bridge of my nose. She is really testing me right now. She don't know I will fuck her lil ass up quick.

"Just go home, its getting late anyways." Rico says. I know what he doin. He knows its about to go down. I shook my head okay.

I snatched Nivea up and threw her over my shoulder.

"Jontè put me down!! With your ugly ass. Why you being childish as fuck right now!" She know this dress too damn small. I had to put both of my hands back there to try and cover her up.

I got to her side of the car and put...well kinda threw her into the car. She tried to get out, but I locked the door. I went to my side and unlocked real quick and got in. I could hear her going off, but I couldn't tell what she was saying. She done fucked up now.

When we pull up to the house she gets out and slam my car door. I quickly went around and pushed her up against the car.

Nivea Pov

Lawwd! He got me pushed up against this car. He better stop before I rape his ass.

"What Jontè!? Why you all up in my fuckin face?" I said turning my head.

"Look at me!"

"Fuck you, fuck nigga. How you just gone jack me up like that. Wh-" I was cut off by him kissing me. Ain't gone lie, nigga shocked the fuck out my ass.

"We bout to fix this lil bad ass attitude you got." He picked me up off the ground and headed into the house.

Lord I don't know what's about to happen, but be with me.