Chapter 13

Nivea's Outfit and hair in MM. There's talking and whatnot between the lyrics so please read all the way through. Hope you enjoy.

6 Months Later

It's the day before my graduation and Ke, Sen, Rico and Trey just left bringing me pre-graduation gifts. I don't know why because we spent all day together. I got a sew in and did a little shopping. I can honestly say I spoiled myself today.

So right now I'm chilling with Raashad and Ashton. He's been nice enough to let me stay with him, Raashad that is. I know y'all like why didn't you move away or back in with your mama. Well, I didn't move away because I want him to see this come up right chea. I also didn't move back in with my mama cause her and my dad is back together and nobody has time for all that, but that's another story for another time.

I can't believe we were together for four good months before everything went crumbling down. That may not seem like a long time to other, but to me it is. Christmas was the hardest for me though. Everyone came over to visit me, even Jontè but he didn't speak a word to me. That right there was all the motivation I needed to move on and focus on me and my life.

"What you thinking about over there?" Ashton asked playing with my fingers. I just shrugged. Before anyone jump to conclusions, me and Ashton are not together. We haven't tried anything, but we have kissed. Soon after that we both realized that we'd be better off as friends. I'm fine with that.

I shrug before suppressing a yawn. "God! I'm so boring. Everybody out having a ball because it's the day before graduation and I'm sitting in the house like a nobody." I said pouting.

"Um, excuse me. Don't you see my ass sitting right here beside you? I'm graduating tomorrow too and I'm in the house." Raashad finished his rant going into the kitchen. I just shrugged.

"Yea, I'm graduating too. And my white ass sitting in the house with you." Yes Ashton is in school. Just a different school because of where he lives. "Look, cheer up. You shouldn't let anybody get you down like this. You're a amazing girl and if he can't see that, then fuck em." He said standing up. I looked up at him then back at the tv. You know what? He's right. But before I could say it he snatched me up by my hands smiling. I've learned over the past six months, that nothing good comes from when he smiles like that. I shook my head no before he could explain what his crazy ass was thinking.

"Aye Raashad! They still having that throwback party tonight?" He yelled pulling out his phone doing I don't know what.

"Yea! Why?" Shad asked peeking his head in the living room.

"Cause we going and we gone show Niv a good time. Get her mind off this fuck boy that broke her heart." Ashton said smiling down at me.

"You sounded like a true white boy at the end there, but shit okay give me an hour to get ready." He said leaving his sandwich on the ta- never mind he went back and got it. I shook my head at him.

"What if I don't want to go?" I asked folding my arms across my chest.

"I didn't ask if you wanted to go. I'm telling you that your gonna go." He said with a big cheesy smile on his face. "Now go and get ready." I rolled my eyes and turned to go get ready. I yelped at the feeling of his hand slapping my ass. I looked back at him shocked. He just gave me a kissy face and sat down to wait on us.

As we pulled up we heard Panda by Desiigner playing. Ashton got hype and started Milly Rocking and Raashad was hyping him up. I can't lie, Ashton can dance his ass of. You should see him dancing around his house sometimes. Whoever said white men can't dance is a LIE. By the time we got in Cut It by OT Genasis featuring my future baby daddy Young Dolph. Raashad pushed me and Ashton out the way and went to the dance floor. I couldn't help but laugh as Ashton yelled a string of curse words at him. I left to go to the kitchen to see if I could find something to drink. One that's sealed of course.