Rider Versus Rider

It was now time for the second rider's turn

Haruto Yamamoto

The blossoming samurai Gaim

And he was prepared to show his power to every hero in the stadium. His opponent was the blond haired electrically powered classmate he had... and Haruto knew how it was going to play out.

President Mic: HE'S THE ELECTRONICLY CHARGED HERO WITH A SHOCKING PERSONALITY! FROM CLASS 1-A DENKI KAMINARI!!

Kaminari: Nice! 

Present Mic: AND IN THIS CORNER! THE SAMURAI OF CITRUS AND TRYING TO STAND OUT ALSO FROM CLASS 1-A!  wait, thats his name? um oh! HARUTO YAMAMATO!

Haruto: Seriously... Why must my intro be average too... anyways. *pulls out his driver and goes through his motions to transform.

ORANGE!

SUYA!

ORANGE ARMS! HANAMICHI ON STAGE!

Haruto: This is my stage now!

Kaminari: Sorry buddy. Looks like I will be hogging the spotlight this time!

Present Mic: READY! BEGIN!!!

Kaminari instantly uloaded all of the electricity and it barely hurt Haruto. Haruto walked towards the now dumb and fried Kaminari

Kaminari: wah?

Haruto: Your wattage doesn't touch me. Suit is insulated and now....NON RIDER MOVE! 

Haruto then gently pushed Kaminari off stage

Midnight: KAMINARI IS OUT OF BOUNDS! HARUTO IS THE WINNER!!

Haruto heard the cheers and he couldn't feel more happy. He was finally getting attention and being seen and not ignored or seen as another background charcter.

Haruto: *de transforms* THANK YOU!!

Hero: Huh? That's him?

Hero 2: Wow, he looks pretty average.

Haruto: sigh... I hope this trend ends soon 

Haruto now had to worry about the next opponent. Someone he really did not want to face...

---

Haruto was walking back to the stands to watch the next  fight when he ran into Kendo

Haruto: Oh my god! I-I'm sorry Kendo! Are you alright?

Kendo: Oh hey Haruto, don't worry about it. Oh! I saw your match against Kaminari. You did really well. 

Haruto: *looks away blushing* Oh. I uh... thanks, but I really didn't do much.