3. The Ad

For the next few days, I barely existed. I constantly checked my phone, only to see photos of Andrew happily with a pretty blonde girl. I went to work feeling and acting as a robot. I barely spoke or heard anything. It was as if I had died along with my relationship with Andrew had. 

Until one morning. I was walking to work. It was a dull, cold morning. I was walking past the local café when I noticed an advertisement. It was titled "The Love Games!"

Intriqued, I got closer.

It read:

"Are you tired of looking for the one? Sick of leaving it all up to chance? Well get ready for the next hottest, life changing game show. Our match makers used tried, tested, and true methods of finding your lifelong one, and only! Casting Director is looking for individuals willing to leave the future of their love lives in the hands of our talented love scientists, who will use their proven method to set you up with the love of your life! Challenges will be used to test compatibility with other contestants. Final winners are decided by popular, online vote! Find out more by following directions below."

I turned to walk away but in a split second all my emotions came rushing back. My heart leapt as tears welled in my eyes.

I wrote down the information. 

Maybe it would be better if I had a professional choose for me. What's the worst that'll happen? Clearly I couldn't choose right. He hates me. I gave him my heart and he left me. What if they tell me I'm unlovable? Andrew already proved that to me. But what if....?

Maybe.

Just maybe....