Twenty One

Skylair

Running my sweaty hands down my dress I feel my heart racing harder and faster the closer we get to the huge front door of the beautiful house

Running my sweaty hands down my dress I feel my heart racing harder and faster the closer we get to the huge front door of the beautiful house. My stomach doing a full gymnastics routine. "Are you sure I'm not showing to much or this dress isn't-"

"Bubbles relax please I promise you look perfect."

After breakfast we spent the remaining time before having to get ready watching friends episodes. Maurice had never watched it like the uncultured swine he is so I had to put him on. I swear it's my favorite show next to the office. But anywho back to my heart attacks because it already feels like some how I'm going to put my foot in my mouth. So many fancy expensive cars parked around.

Soon as Maurice knocks I'm ready to leave. Noticing my nervous state he laughs hugging me.

"Awww click a true Kodak moment." A younger girl answer taking a pretend picture. "Look at you it's been how many months?"

"Get out the damn way Madison and where your clothes at?!"

"Way to make a entrance Tracy I'm fully dressed leave me alone damn!" She laughs hugging him closing the door. "Just so your in on the joke you'll hear a lot tonight that's my play on his middle name Tristan for when he's being an ass. I'm Madison nice to meet you."

Ooh his younger sister

Ooh his younger sister...wish I looked like that at sixteen! "I'm game for it sounds cute nice to meet you to."

"Don't go trying to tarnish my woman please." Maurice groans pinching between his eyes.

"To late we're besties! Ain't that right Sky." We both laughed while he just waved us off. "The old people are out back with the others. Sky help me out real quick?"

Oh lord here we go the sister and girlfriend talk. He kisses me then takes a path he obviously knows well.

"First you are so gorgeous Maurice has been bragging about you like he won the lottery." Aw he talks about me. "How did you guys meet?"

"At a party I'm not that social and needed a breather and he came out saving me from drinking a spiked drink we honestly just sparked something that night."