Seventeen

Maurice

The devil man he quick

The devil man he quick. So close fingertip length away! Now we got the she devil here smirking like a anime villain holding us up oh and some dude she got here but wait he just said Sky name.

She turns to them and gasp. I frowned of course being confused while Brandy hopped off the counter coming our way.

"How weird is this? Do you guys know each other?"

Sky still hasn't said a word.

"Skylair baby it's me. Oscar." He stepped around.

Sky still stuck and silent starts to mumble

Sky still stuck and silent starts to mumble. "I-I um n-no. Can Uh we go?" She whispered.

We continue on but this nigga bum rushed us. "Yo fuck is you doing jumping in front of her like that?" I step putting Sky behind me. "Excuse us."

"Oh you moved on pretty quick...I guess you haven't heard about me just yet huh." He smirked looking up at me cause he short like those cabbage babies.

"What is there to know about you she clearly isn't to happy you here."

I just know this must be the last fool she was with before getting with a man. From her reaction and want to not be in his presents I can already tell I owe him a few meetings with my fist.

"Sky baby you didn't tell your new boyfriend about your old boyfriend who you were sooo in love with. Well that's strange." Brandy smiles standing between everyone. "Must be hard seeing him here with me mm?"

What a snake, using something from her past like this is just evil.

"W-what are you doing here?" We all look at Sky.

"I ran into Brandy while out and we just came back to hang out not on no romantic stuff though. I didn't know y'all were friends."

Like we didn't see them kissing on the counter but let me stay out of it until I'm needed.

"I wouldn't care if you were we aren't together anymore and she for sure is not my friend. Do whatever you want."

"I see you are. She said you were struggling since losing your job and dumping me...can't say I didn't see it coming."