Twenty Four

Maurice

Stepping out into the sun I inhale my blunt just taking in the scenery of the fresh tropical air

Stepping out into the sun I inhale my blunt just taking in the scenery of the fresh tropical air. It's a much needed trip after all the bullshit that snowballed. First of all the joy I felt when seeing my baby beating that girl ass! Even though she was shaken up after it all I had to let her know how proud I was. She finally stood up for herself so I'm treating her to some relaxation. Overnight with my power...money...I was able to book us something tropical quiet and beautiful. I packed both of our stuff and boy was it hard for her. I was fine picking clothes and shit that's easy but then I had to get all her personals and the makeup shit I had to call up Amber to make sure I was forgetting anything. On the bright side I got to pick everything she's wearing while we are here.

Out the corner of my eye I see my baby taking in some sun bronzing up that chocolate skin. It almost looked like she was sleep and that wouldn't be good. Walking up I just smile more and more the closer I got until stand in front. I had to take a picture.

"You better mention me if you post that

"You better mention me if you post that." She spoke still with eye closed.

"Of course baby I just came to make sure you hadn't fallen asleep while in the sun." I take up the space next to her.

"Oh I was almost there. Its the breeze and water crashing that's just calming my entire spirit right now I've never felt so relaxed."

This is exactly how I wanted her. It's no secret I sincerely felt at fault for all the shit she dealt with that day and still going on since that bogus ass story. People are really brainless sheep following anything anyone says mindlessly agreeing just to be apart of the in crowd. People are trying to dig into her life trying to find some I can only guess dirt to further any embarrassment. Im not going to let that happen even if I have to personally go to each and every person who says some shit about my woman.

Holding my blunt out to her she takes a few small pulls then hands it back over.

"What do you want to do today?"

"We here for you babygirl what do you want?"

She smiled turning on her stomach. You know my eyes went right for that ass. "Let's go just walk around the town see what we can discover."