Ten

Skylair

He chuckled standing and turning me around

He chuckled standing and turning me around. Keeping his grip on my neck the whole time. "If only my bubbles....but I can't do all I want to this body here."

I gasp as he sends a slight yet powerful thrust into me. "Daddy."

"I'm gonna have some fun with you later because right now we have to be somewhere correct?"

My nod wasn't enough for him being he harshly slaps grabs my ass. "Yes!"

"Mmm I love how you submit to daddy. You gonna be my good girl?"

"Yes." I breath out as he turn my face to kissing me.

Between kisses on my neck keeping my head to his liking with a hand in my hair he ask me to let his driver know to come to the front. I had to shake the chills out my body before walking out the office. In the elevator I could still feel him so much to the point I had to squeeze my thighs to try settling the throbbing. The tighter I squeeze the more my heart began to race until the oddest thing happened...I came. My body slightly bucks over and over to the point I'm just about bent over. It was the smallest yet intense orgasm I've had ever. Again I had to collect myself completely to be able to walk through a busy building lobby as not to draw unnecessary attention.

While waiting for the car I just had to take a minute to collect myself and everything that's happened so far. Just to keep my mind off that man I focus on work.

Maurice

Damn it! If I didn't have this shoot to go to

Damn it! If I didn't have this shoot to go to. We haven't fucked as of yet in the time we've been together. I've been teasing her with just the beginning of what I want to do to her which really is only teasing myself. After readjusting myself I lock up my office heading down to the lobby. I usually take the stairs when going down just to get some exercise in daily. Before walking out I go into the cafe for something to snack on since I missed breakfast.

Walking in I notice the cashier look dead at me then down. My employees see me all the time it's only a slight few who act brand new every time. I just go about grabbing two bottles of water and two Italian subs with chips.

"The boss using his own hands? That's weird." Amber came up out the damn blue.

"I'm the boss but not handicap Amber."

"Just thought you would put your new lap dog to good use before tossing her like the last ones." She smirks brushing pass behind me.

"You really need to grow up. This shit you doing out of what I can only guess is pure childish jealousy...it's not cute and it's not professional. I hired you for your talent I'll fire your ass for your attitude if you keep trying me."

This bullshit pick me I'm better is beyond childish. I'm not about to turn this place of serious business into some reality show. I've put way to much of my time and money and talent along with everyone I've hired into this business to have this type of drama going on.

"Your so defensive about this one...fucking her already?"

"Amber name my last two assistants before her..."

"Why would I know those bitches names!? What's really got me is the others were fairly on the brighter side skin tone wise and just after our date you come in here with a fellow cocoa sister like me. Missing me baby?"

I can't with women sometimes. I love em trust me but they are just so got damn good at hiding their crazy! I've never even been with any of my previous assistants.

"Tell me were you this crazy before I hired you or our one date months ago and I just didn't know it." I finally get to the cashier who has been watching us mighty hard since Amber walked in. "I've literally only had two other assistants before her. Their skin tones don't have shit to do with their job nor why they are no longer here neither you have met not sure who is feeding you information they clearly know nothing about. You making yourself look real bad right now listening to rumors."

"I'm crazy? You went and got a whole new assistant that looks just like me! Why shop Walmart when Chanel is dead in front of you?" She smiled placing things with mine on the line.

I separate our things stepping around her. "One Walmart is worth more than Chanel don't be swoon by a fancy tag and two I don't want you Amber my assistant is of no relation to you. Work is to be done so you go do that or I'll find someone who can actually do the job. That goes for you and your cashier gossiping friend here keeping tabs on me."

Stepping outside Skylair stood outside my car on the phone while on the iPad. Walking up I wink before getting in the car. She gets in after me still handling her business. Air pods in tapping away on the iPad. I hand her the food I got and she kisses me whispering a thank you. We rode under an hour pulling up to a building. The driver opens our door letting me out I hold my hand out helping Skylair.

"No ma'am Mr Brown was guaranteed that first slot it's been approved by I'm guessing you're head if you need to check back with whoever that is that fine because I have an email confirming this....yes I'd like that very much. It's ridiculous a company with such high expectations a slip up like this with such a big BIG week approaching....right sure I'll wait."

Smirking I walk behind listening to her handle business. Shit sexy as hell.

"Man of the hour! It is an honor!"

Taking my eyes off sky just a second enough to shake the photographers hand. Today was my shoot for a magazine overseas. I'll be unveiling my first shop outside of America so it's a pretty big deal. This company put out the biggest offer and agreed to come here so it was no surprise I decided to give the first one on one exclusive from the man himself.

"Thank you for having me this is big for us both." I'm taken around to meet all on their crew. I met the two female models that will be assisting in one of the shoots.

"So you already have like perfect skin not to boost your ego." The makeup artist says as I sit in the chair. "I'm not gonna do to much then I'll take you over to Gretchen for your wardrobe."

I just sat back letting her do her job. I finished the last of my lunch as she's doing whatever.

"Mr Brown...I finalized everything for your week out in New York, everyone has sent in their finished designs and all models have been confirmed and fitted. I just need you to pick a winner for your contest the generator is ready when you are." Skylair comes up going on about work.

I couldn't help how I watched her lips moved her body language half ass listening to be honest but I heard the last part. Licking my lips I take the iPad letting the generator pick a random name. When it's time for me to pick clothes and get dressed I snuck Sky in my dressing room.

"Did you need something?" She looked at me confused.

Taking the iPad not answering her cute question. Hosting her up my body leaning on the wall meshing our lips. She gasp before falling in line with me.

"W-what about mmmm the people-" she tried to speak as I kiss and bite at her neck.

Gripping her throat stops anymore words coming out of those plump lips. Catching eyes sets a fire off in me. I swear I wanna fuck her brains loose but...not here. Just to get this hunger in me settled my kisses distract her as I'm undoing the button on her pants going to slide my hand inside.