Twenty Six

Skylair

Sighing I take a sip of the champagne as the woman kneads my feet and toes while another works on my free hand

Sighing I take a sip of the champagne as the woman kneads my feet and toes while another works on my free hand. I've never experienced pampering like this. My baby surprised me with this spa day for Amber and I since she is my only friend. He told me to dress comfortable then drove to the place handed me a card and told me she was waiting for me inside.

Once we came back from our little vacation things were still tense. The internet never forgets of course but the work space was also filled with a little hostility. I try my best to just ignore any murmurs or stares but it gets hard. Maurice and Amber are always there to step up for me but I know eventually I'll have to either put my foot down myself or cower away forever.

"I'm so glad we became friends. The benefits are better than my job." Amber says as her chair beat on her back. "Spa days and a boyfriend?"

"Shut up you guys are like official?"

"Yup he asked me last night at dinner. He does not wait around I like that."

"Aww I'm so happy for you."

"Thanks it's almost surreal. We're so in tune together mentally and physically. He makes me feels things I thought only happened in a Disney princess movie."

We catch up with some celebrity gossip something I'm not all that into but who doesn't love a little dishing. After the best and I do mean the best medi pedi I've ever had she brought me to some luck spot she likes to go to when in the area. This new lifestyle Maurice has put me into is still something I'm getting use to I love to be spoiled but coming from doing everything myself to having it all delivered first class is a bit of a jump. He gave a card to use while out pin and all with not a word of a limit or anything.

Our table was right on a balcony looking over a beautiful green scenery. I'll have to come back another time at night I know it's even better. I ordered a quesadilla with their truffle fries which I'm told are the best here.

"So I got this email from a brand wanting me to model their stuff."

"Are you gonna do it?"

"I don't know now that even more people know me I feel like that is so expected. I want to do me still not be what the internet wants me to be which is just another celebrity girlfriend."

I'm not about to be partnering with fashion nova or pretty little thing I'm not befriending other celebrity related girlfriends and I'm for sure not joining a reality show. This overnight fame thing won't last long if I don't entertain it I know for a fact. I'd much rather still be know as me and not the girlfriend.

"I feel you it's way to many of these women prodding theme selves out of a quick name grab and a few brand deals. It's like every rapper and actor dates the same women and if not the bitches sure do look related."

We got into the spicy topics. I'm not as open as Amber but that could just be because I don't really have much experience. The things she tells me always had me blushing.